Ok, I'm making a promise...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

...to myself...

I will not get on the scales until WI day on Wednesday!! It's not going to make me lose weight or feel better. If I just tell myself I'm probably going to STS then a loss will be a nice surprise!!! :) ahhh... that's better! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    oh god, ive got WI on tuesday... and i have been jumping on and off the scales every day since tuesday just gone!
    im awful for it!!
    and then i get pissed off if ive sts in a couple of days of being good! lol i know its not a quick fix but i want results NOW! ha ha ha it really demotivates (is that even a word!?) me if i see that, then im really tempted to just think sod it... and eat rubbish!! NOT GOOD!

stay strong hun... it will make it all the more worth it when you WI on weds and see all the lbs youve lost :) xx

4. Kelly xx

Kelly xx Member

I've had quite a bad week so like yourself I'm not going to go on the scales till my WI day (which is monday) If i did weight myself and see a gain it will just disapoint me so i'm going to carry on and hope i've STS.

Good luck for wednesday! Hopefully will have a loss! :) xx

5. Julianne_julz

lol I know I want 1lb gone BY MORNING!!!!! every day! lol it's awful. I even hide them sometimes to try and forget... lol x

6. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lol me too! we are so bad!!
    good luck for weds hun... im sure you can have a great loss by then... youve got a good few days to be good :) xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol...we are all guilty of doing it Huni at some time or another!
    I am definitely the kind of person that would pig out if the scales didnt go in my favour!
    Now I wait until Monday to see how Ive done.

8. Julianne_julz

I don't eat extra or anything if I have a sneaky peek, it just annoys me and I end up coming on here and begging for answers! lol. I've stuck to the plan 100% for the 6weeks, 2 days I've been on SW yay me!! x

9. smoomoo

smoomoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(23.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    good luck, i couldnt do it lol. I weigh myself everytime i pass the bathroom, even when its the middle of the night and i need a wee!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.