• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OK in the red corner we have Megan

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
And believe me she is coming out to fight!

Thi is it I might have finally got my mind into the right place after messing about since Christmas, yes you read that right I have been messing around for that long!!

I am going to try SS+ as SS is now just way too difficult for me :( Any advice, bum slapping or kicking would be received well!

So I am sorry to say it but I will be back on these boards full force ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
Hurrah! I feel like you and are are natural diet buddies Megan! You will do it my lovely.

Good on you Megan, it's great when your head get's back in the zone. ss+ is a great plan and worked really well for me. I moved on to ss+ from week 12 and stayed on that until a stone away from goal. Stick with it hun and you will be at goal in no time at all xx.

Well done hun on trying again, you can do it. I have been finding it really hard too so stick to ss also as i keep having a ss+ day.... so as from today i am going to try and have a FULL ss week :D <3 xxxx

Hiya Megan

Well, all these "old" faces coming back!! Hoorah!!!

You've been missed with all your random threads and your madness!!

All the best - you know you can do it...!!

Lynne
x

Megan, been really messing around since before Xmas when i fell ill, so you're not alone, gained loads over the hols, then just been messing around for the past 1.5 month!! Decided last week it was time to stop, I don't want to be on CD forever, and esp not this summer! i got straight last week and lost 10lbs, gave my scales to my mom as they were messing with my head... and I'm moving forward and will not stop til i get to goal; So yes, get that butt in gear coz you can do it!!! good to have you back too

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Thank you, glad you have sorted your head out too, I seem to have been just hanging at the 13 stone markand I cant get into the 12s!! hopefully a good week will put me in there!! xx

Once your head is in the right place, anything is possible! :superwoman:

I'm with you too. Since having a long-awaited breast reduction in November, followed by Christmas and then all the awful ice and snow, I've piled on the weight. (but struggled and messed around since Christmas really)
A new start for several of us then. I'm just finishing up some Lipotrims till Wednesday, then starting SS on CD.
WE CAN DO THIS! :character00115::clap: