ok so i may be a bit vain..

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
but i thought i would upload a new pic, for motivation. i have lost 2 stone. i went out with my bro to a falconry festival and had my pic taken :/. but i can actually really see my loss. so here it is.

Attachments

• falcon festial 023.jpg
    falcon festial 023.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 87
And dont you deserve to be vain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats an amazing picture . you look fantastic and arnt you brave with that falcon . Your little boy looks on in awe :D
Well done on shifting 2 stone and your family are enjoying it too !!

your looking good girl keep up the good work xx

Agree with the above ^^^

You look great!!

And how cool is that falcon??

well done!!! you look brill x

you look fab. you must feel great.

I aked how much it weighed...she weighed 5lb....she felt so heavy and i have lost 6 times the weight of that bird.

Hi Kerry,
well done to you and the picture looks fab. From now on we'll be saying we lost a falcon instead of 5lb, it'll become like golf language or something. 6 falcons, haven't you done well. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

well done - what a brave girl u r would not catch me doing that now - the falcon would think it was in good for a feed if it saw me!
love munchies xo

well done and keep it up

Hiya :)

:happy096: on loosing 6 falcons :D good idea Doirin :giggle:

You're soo brave!!! I would've peed me pants if a falcon cam near me haha!! :rolleyes:

Hope your doing good :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

You look fantastic & so comfortable with the falcon! Am loving this falcon terminology, definitely hope it catches on!

Hannah

you look amazing, well done You should be so proud and the little boy in the pic with you is soooo cute!!xx

Looking good! Well done, you're not vain, just chuffed. I would be too. Congrats.

Well done you your look great keep it going your doing fab and think we deserve to be a bit vain for our effort in lossing weight what a boost x

Back