OK, so I'm back ... again!

kazisindahouse

What is it with me and dieting, why do I never seem to have the motivation to stick at this? Between April last year and January this year I lost just over 2 stone. And what do I go and do, put it all back on again!!!!!!!! ... I need to do this. I need to loose weight. What is my **** problem!

Hi if it helps I'm back again after gaining all my weight plus a few lbs more! Hope your week has gone OK and you've stuck to it. I'm only starting today and hoping like yourself I can do it this time and maintain. Stay positive :)

Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure there's lots of us (including myself) that have done the same. The important thing is that you're back on it now, stick with it and good luck :)

So first week I lost .... a lb .... better than putting weight on I suppose. I know why which is the main thing, I didn't really have a plan. This week I need to be more focused. Thanks everyone x

Morning! A pound is good, don't ever think otherwise! Remember 'just' a pound a week is over 3.5 stone in a year :)

How are you getting on Kaz?

Back