Ok, So I'm On The Wagon Again

Hello everyone, I've been here before but I've fallen off the wagon a few times and felt too embarrassed to come back lol. I can't remember what my previous sign in's were but I'm sticking with this one!

I'm back on the wagon and holding on for dear life. I attempted lighter life twice before but i just couldn't face yet another one of their foodpacks. I absolutely LOVE cambridge! the flavours keep me going.

I dont know if thats why I'm back with such a vengenance or if I've finally got myself into the right gear to see this through but whatever it is I pray it never goes!

Wish me luck! Hope to talk to you all soon! :p

xxx

Good luck and :welcome:bk to us all xx

:wavey: Hi!! Welcome back

TIme to knuckle down Mrs and shift those lbs. Positive attitude and a bit of determination and I have no doubt you will succeed. Best of luck & stay strong. You can do this :D:)

Well done on jumping back aboard! Good luck with your journey this time!

Hello everyone, I've been here before but I've fallen off the wagon a few times and felt too embarrassed to come back lol. I can't remember what my previous sign in's were but I'm sticking with this one!

I'm back on the wagon and holding on for dear life. I attempted lighter life twice before but i just couldn't face yet another one of their foodpacks. I absolutely LOVE cambridge! the flavours keep me going.

I dont know if thats why I'm back with such a vengenance or if I've finally got myself into the right gear to see this through but whatever it is I pray it never goes!

Wish me luck! Hope to talk to you all soon! :p

xxx

I'm a 'failed' :eek:ex LL'er - I also tried to re-start CD approx 3-4 times with failure everytime, EXCEPT this one, where I have taken the bull by the horns and am loving every minute of it... Totally different not even like the 1st time I embarked on LL which was approx 18 months ago was I successful and they say the 'first' time is the magical one if you can stick to it!

For me - this is the magic time, I am enjoying the whole experience and find that there is more information and advice on this site than there ever was in any session I attended - though I understand this does relate to the group and LLC you are assigned to (LLC was lovly)...

Anyway - best of luck and look forward to hearing all your success's xxxxxx

oh you're all so lovely! thanks...and you've all done really well with your losses. I can't wait to see my ticker get as far as you lot lol. This is the first place I'm gonna come running too if I hear Ronald McDonald or the Burger King calling my name...

Back