ok. Time to come clean.

BlackRose

Gold Member
:cry:

i broke last night. i feel such a fool now cus I posted that thread letting ppl know how i got through my first week. Then the night after my very succesful first weigh in I break. Despite my good news on friday I really struggled. James was working 13hr shifts all weekend so it was only me to see to the kids dinners etc. The smells were just torture to me. I feel really greedy thinking about it now. Am I really so weak and lacking in control of myself?
What makes it worse is that my little boy is so proud of me and had been encouraging me, reminding me of my new outfit I bought to motivate me, reminding me how well Ive done so far. So I had to sneaky eat so he wouldn't know, and God love him its probably why I'm so determined not to fall at the first hurdle. Yes I broke last night, but that doesn't mean I can't do this. It doesn't mean I have to be fat forever. At least I have to believe that or whats the point?

It must be psychological, I've found ways to enjoy my diet but friday and saturday they were just making me sick. Because I was trying to find a way to break it.

The good thing is, I'm right back into it today - and funnily enough-enjoying the shakes again. Before I would have found ways to stretch the bad food days out even longer. I've also done some exercise today to burn some off and am even still slightly in ketosis.

Just gotta keep going and hoping that I'm stronger in future. :(

Hi

Try not to be too hard on yourself - this is not an easy thing to do. You are back on it today and will be stronger next time. No one is perfect!!! Don't break it today and think about tomorrow when it comes. One day at a time. Good luck :)

Blackrose, hiya!

First of all WELL DONE for doing a week - not everyone can, so be proud with that. Secondly, I did the exact same as you, except I cheated the night before my first weigh in, I ate a sanny, massive shinese take away, crisps and a tin of yogurt!!! Like you I usually find a way to stretch it when I have fallen off the diet wagon before, usually say to myself och well you have done it now, be aswell be really bad until Monday!! But either of us has done that, we got straight back on it and here I am in my 3rd week! Had my 2nd weigh in on Fi and in 2 weeks I have lost 15lbs -and that was with my binge!!

What am saying is, dont swell on it, whats done is done, its how we fix it that counts.

Your wee boy sounds an absolute gem, succeed for not only him but yourself. Best of luck with your journey. x

Thanks so much for the encouragement! Its so nice being here and knowing I'm not being judged. I've actually binged and threw up on diets before so ppl wouldn't know. This forum has kept me from that awful habit because I know that everyone here is the same and will understand. Thank you thank you thank you!!

I feel much better because I haven't let it deter me. My wee boy is brilliant and we'll both be WoopWooping on friday. this I guarantee! ;)

:cry:

i broke last night. i feel such a fool now cus I posted that thread letting ppl know how i got through my first week. Then the night after my very succesful first weigh in I break. Despite my good news on friday I really struggled. James was working 13hr shifts all weekend so it was only me to see to the kids dinners etc. The smells were just torture to me. I feel really greedy thinking about it now. Am I really so weak and lacking in control of myself?
What makes it worse is that my little boy is so proud of me and had been encouraging me, reminding me of my new outfit I bought to motivate me, reminding me how well Ive done so far. So I had to sneaky eat so he wouldn't know, and God love him its probably why I'm so determined not to fall at the first hurdle. Yes I broke last night, but that doesn't mean I can't do this. It doesn't mean I have to be fat forever. At least I have to believe that or whats the point?

It must be psychological, I've found ways to enjoy my diet but friday and saturday they were just making me sick. Because I was trying to find a way to break it.

The good thing is, I'm right back into it today - and funnily enough-enjoying the shakes again. Before I would have found ways to stretch the bad food days out even longer. I've also done some exercise today to burn some off and am even still slightly in ketosis.

Just gotta keep going and hoping that I'm stronger in future. :(

Hey - just draw a line under it and get back on track !!

you have done really well so far.....keep focussed on where you wanna be...and GO FOR IT !!!

Debz xx

Blackrose - the first week is very much the hardest. I very nearly gave up - I was screaming and ranting and going mental. And I had nobody else to cook meals or prepare food for so I had no excuse, but it was sheer torture.

You got through your first week and thats fantastic. You have shown that you *can* do this. If you ever feel like giving in, take 5 minutes sitting quietly and reminding yourself WHY you are follwing this plan, and who you are doing it for....

Imagine yourself having achieved your goal, think about how proud you are going to be. Think about your success and achievement, and visualise yourself in your new outfit.

Then think about how guilty and miserable you will feel if you cheat...

Which do you want to go for?!

I have a 'date outfit' which is hung on the outside of my wardrobe - including a very sexy pair of size 12 Seven jeans, just waiting to be worn. If I feel like wavering, I go upstairs and look at them, to remind myself of why I am doing this diet. It really helps....

Keep on going girl, be strong and be proud!

OMG Diva how are you? Sure have missed you on this forum!

Please don't fret about breaking the diet, tomorrow is another day. Onwards and upwards and remember you are human, not a machine, these things happen. Just learn from it and move on.

weekends are the worst. Wandered around with a handful of winegums yesterday! came oh so close.

I'm doing one month, that's it, can't do anymore than that. This is really hard work and constantly on my mind all the time.

No one can be blamed for breaking it.

Well Done Blackrose fror 1) getting back on the wagon, must have been so difficult so Congrats but 2) coming clean - that can't have been easy. So u've wiped the slate clean and its only onwards and upwards from here.
You are so determined that this time u will succeed. And now that u know how u feel when u do break the diet u will be less likely to do it again. So here's a big cheer and applause for your determination and positivity!!

Hey Charlotte! I'm fab thanks, how are you? You must be at goal, your ticker is gone! Where is everyone else? LOL.

Blackrose - the thing that keeps me coming back to this wonderful forum is the honesty and love and care.
It means that when we have a wee blip - and that's what it is! - we can come on here and be supported and not judged.
I applaud your honesty and know that you will get back on track just fine.
Keep going girl and think about the final goal!
Best wishes to you
Tansyx

Blackrose - the thing that keeps me coming back to this wonderful forum is the honesty and love and care.
It means that when we have a wee blip - and that's what it is! - we can come on here and be supported and not judged.
I applaud your honesty and know that you will get back on track just fine.
Keep going girl and think about the final goal

Definitely agree with you Tansy. Everybody has so much support for each other.:)

Hi Blackrose, how you gettin' on with the LT now? U back on track? Finding it difficult? Stick with the forum and it'll really help give you some good 'head space'. That's wat I find with Lipotrim - its not losing the weight or hunger that's difficult but battling with your mind!

But that's why we need minimins!!:)

Definitely agree with you Tansy. Everybody has so much support for each other.:)

Hi Blackrose, how you gettin' on with the LT now? U back on track? Finding it difficult? Stick with the forum and it'll really help give you some good 'head space'. That's wat I find with Lipotrim - its not losing the weight or hunger that's difficult but battling with your mind!

But that's why we need minimins!!:)

I'm doing ok thanks Yuna - had a bit of a nightmare last night -nearly crying with the want to eat but james bless him got me through it. You are absolutely right -it is the battle with the mind thats toughest -and thats why I'm finding minimins so invaluable right now. Even if i dont post I like to read or just look at the slideshow. Thanks so much for your support. How are you getting on?

[/quote]I have a 'date outfit' which is hung on the outside of my wardrobe - including a very sexy pair of size 12 Seven jeans, just waiting to be worn. If I feel like wavering, I go upstairs and look at them, to remind myself of why I am doing this diet. It really helps....

Keep on going girl, be strong and be proud![/quote]

Thanks!!! My outfit is a long black straight skirt with a high split, a black tight ruched top lowcut but with a lace upper and victoriana collar and capped sleeves. Both size 10. (EEK!)And my special treat -black platform shoes! :D -Its very Morticia Adams lol but having been unable to indulge during my teenage gothic phase I just want to go for it lol I'm hopin to wear it for my birthday in late April -so I dont have time for slip ups.

By the way Diva -GORGEOUS pic! Ya foxy minx ;)

Glad to here it Black Rose. I have my 2nd WI tomorro so I'm feelin' pretty good. I fell asleep with the tv on last nite and started to have a nightmare but then realised that it was just Jaime Oliver and his Mechanically Reclaimed Meat!!!

I've become obsessed with all programmes in relation to food!!

Glad to here it Black Rose. I have my 2nd WI tomorro so I'm feelin' pretty good. I fell asleep with the tv on last nite and started to have a nightmare but then realised that it was just Jaime Oliver and his Mechanically Reclaimed Meat!!!

I've become obsessed with all programmes in relation to food!!

lmao:rotflmao: mmmm tasty! mechanically reclaimed? Sounds like a bulimic robot!

I found myself for the first time last night NOT drooling at the m&s ads! lol It is just f**king food ya know! Gimme a choc shake made with peppermint tea any day. Well... maybe not any day but for at least the next four weeks lol

Mmmmmmmmmm minty choc shake..... Even starting to think that when I'm finished with LT I'll keep making them :)

*Those adds are evil* I swear that woman could be talking about muck with slurry drizzeled all over it and it would still sound tempting!

Back