ok your having a laugh!

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
i created a thread the other day saying i withstood temptation as my family had chinese, kebab and fish and chips within 24 hours, and now today they had a MASSIVE roast dinner and now meat and chips, like my dad had his roast dinner + cherry pie at like 8pm and now hes munching on a kebab WTF???

Well you will have the last laugh when you are at target and they are all still stuck in the same old habits! You will be able to embrace life and live it to the fullest without the food monster controlling everything you do :)

I understand the frustration and the temptation, but as long as you focus on how good you will feel if you DON'T give in to this, I'm sure it will pass.

As someone else said, the food will all still be there when you've reached your goal, if you decide then to treat yourself once in a while...

Oh I feel your pain, can imagine the smell was lovely! Well done on resisting, don't know if I'dve been so good in the same position

aww,,,, i sit with my family whilst their all eating scrummy meals with my shake and bottle of water, at first its hard but the more i look at the callorie intake and the impact that would probably have on my body if i ate it, the easier it is to resist temptaion and stay strong!!! the new slimmer you is in sight x

stay strong ... VLCD is not an "easy" choice, but it is a choice, and you are choosing not to eat the food your family are having at the present time .... remember food will always be there when you are all slim and slinky.

Keep focussed :)

Well done u! That is some strong willpower, not sure i would do so well in that situation.

Also OMG on ur weight loss in 3 weeks! Amazing. Can i be nosey and ask what u lost each week? x

yeah i think i lost like 19lbs 4lbs and 7lb... it sounds ridiculous but if you saw all the **** i used to eat its understandable :D

I've found it easier than I thought I would. Every time my man eats something unhealthy I launch into a lecture about what it's doing to his insides. He's stopped eating rubbish around me at least!

Back