okay I'm now really struggling

slimangel

Help!!!!
I want to eat food I am so close to going into the kitchen and eating anything. I don't like this feeling i am just so hungry. I already have had three shakes and three litres of water. Will it get worse? i cant go everyday feeling hungry the way I do now. Someone said sometimes they dont feel like three milkshakes a day because they dont feel hungry. Today i was feeling good and doing well, NOW i feel starving and so tempted to give up. Please reply
desperately seeking help!!(and food!!!) :cry:
xx
ps only on day 2

Hang in there hun please, week one can be sooo tough and you will feel hungry but when you get into ketosis, shouldn't be too long now, the hunger will subside. Grit your teeth it will be worth it come the first weigh in - I promise !

Georgie
xx

Donna. You can do this. Its tough but so worth while.

How's your water intake today. It really makes a difference.

I'm assuming you've had all your shakes so a lovely hot bath, lots of bubbles and paint your toes. Then an early night. Busy hands can't eat.

Don't do it! It WILL get easier, promise. you'll soon not feel hungry at all - I know it's hard to believe at the moment, and you feel like giving up, but you've got through 2 whole days already - and, I won't lie, tomorrow may not be easy, but from then on it's down hill. So if you look at it like that you're over half way through the hard bit!

Keep it up, you're doing brilliantly so far

xxxx

Will ketosis take away the hunger? will it kick in soon? why do I feel so desperate I actually feel like a an food addict. wake up call!!! I must be thats how I got here in the first place x
Thankyou for your quick response your helping me already x

Yes, Ketosis will take away the hunger. It's different for everyone, but you should be in ketosis anywhere between day 3-5....

We all felt the same on the first week, so don't beat yourself up :):grouphugg:

xxx

How are you doing Slimangel?

Back