Ola!! Starting today

LV30

Gold Member
Hello everyone

Joined SW last night - first day today. I'm pretty confused by it all tbh... I need to have a sit down and digest all the info to get my head in the right place!!

Haven't done SW for a long time so it is slowly coming back to me. I'm going to have a good look at the messages and hopefully pick up some handy hints and tips.

Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I love minimins - i used to be a daily user when in was doing CD - i found it absolutely invaluable!!

Lx

hello and good luck:D

Hello and welcome! The plan is a lot to get to grips with at first but it soon clicks and becomes second nature. Good luck!

Thank you all!
Suki-meg - we can help each other on - see how well we are doing and compare weight losses!!! Difference is, i'm not that interested in cooking... maybe I can start by making some lovely SW recipies! Now, I do need luck with that!!

All the best lovelies!
Lx

I've done slimming world lots of times before, but this time round I'm finding keeping a food diary on here the most valuable thing. It's made me realise that in the past I probably wasn't being 100%, even though I thought I was!

Yay!! Exciting.

I actually feel excited about starting today!! How sad is that?! lolol

(let's see how long that lasts! lol)

Lx

Hi and welcome,

Slimming world is great to follow, knowing you're eating healthy whilst still having the syns to use on foods/drink is fab, i really dont feel like i am missing out.

In 2 weeks re-following the plan, ive lost 6lbs in total - yipee!

I have done slimming world in the past, but with the EE choice being thrown in is great, you never feel "bored".

Good luck to you. :)

Back