• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ola!! Starting today

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Hello everyone

Joined SW last night - first day today. I'm pretty confused by it all tbh... I need to have a sit down and digest all the info to get my head in the right place!!

Haven't done SW for a long time so it is slowly coming back to me. I'm going to have a good look at the messages and hopefully pick up some handy hints and tips.

Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I love minimins - i used to be a daily user when in was doing CD - i found it absolutely invaluable!!

Lx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suki-meg

S: 13st10lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 2st12lb(20.83%)
Best of luck - i too joined last night and am looking forward to cooking all the lovely meals xx

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
hello and good luck:D

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Hello and welcome! The plan is a lot to get to grips with at first but it soon clicks and becomes second nature. Good luck!

LV30

Gold Member
Thank you all!
Suki-meg - we can help each other on - see how well we are doing and compare weight losses!!! Difference is, i'm not that interested in cooking... maybe I can start by making some lovely SW recipies! Now, I do need luck with that!!

All the best lovelies!
Lx

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
S: 12st10.5lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6.5lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st12.5lb(7%)
Hiya,
I'm joining this evening x

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
I've done slimming world lots of times before, but this time round I'm finding keeping a food diary on here the most valuable thing. It's made me realise that in the past I probably wasn't being 100%, even though I thought I was!

LV30

Gold Member
Yay!! Exciting.

I actually feel excited about starting today!! How sad is that?! lolol

(let's see how long that lasts! lol)

Lx

i<3jellybeans

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and welcome,

Slimming world is great to follow, knowing you're eating healthy whilst still having the syns to use on foods/drink is fab, i really dont feel like i am missing out.

In 2 weeks re-following the plan, ive lost 6lbs in total - yipee!

I have done slimming world in the past, but with the EE choice being thrown in is great, you never feel "bored".

Good luck to you. :)