• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ola!! Starting today

LV30

Gold Member
Hello everyone

Joined SW last night - first day today. I'm pretty confused by it all tbh... I need to have a sit down and digest all the info to get my head in the right place!!

Haven't done SW for a long time so it is slowly coming back to me. I'm going to have a good look at the messages and hopefully pick up some handy hints and tips.

Wish me luck!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I love minimins - i used to be a daily user when in was doing CD - i found it absolutely invaluable!!

Lx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

maclynn

Silver Member
hello and good luck:D

Hello and welcome! The plan is a lot to get to grips with at first but it soon clicks and becomes second nature. Good luck!

LV30

Gold Member
Thank you all!
Suki-meg - we can help each other on - see how well we are doing and compare weight losses!!! Difference is, i'm not that interested in cooking... maybe I can start by making some lovely SW recipies! Now, I do need luck with that!!

All the best lovelies!
Lx

I've done slimming world lots of times before, but this time round I'm finding keeping a food diary on here the most valuable thing. It's made me realise that in the past I probably wasn't being 100%, even though I thought I was!

Hi and welcome,

Slimming world is great to follow, knowing you're eating healthy whilst still having the syns to use on foods/drink is fab, i really dont feel like i am missing out.

In 2 weeks re-following the plan, ive lost 6lbs in total - yipee!

I have done slimming world in the past, but with the EE choice being thrown in is great, you never feel "bored".

Good luck to you. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 11
Weight Watchers 11
Slimming World 2
Introductions 2
Introductions 3