old forum member returning AGAIN!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
hi,

i know there are loads of people on here i've never spoken to before, so i thought i'd come on here and introduce myself.

i'm karen, 30, and i'm addicted to food!

i've done slimming world on and off for most of my adult life. it works - if you stick with it!

i struggle, like we all do, and when i fall off the wagon i seem to do it for months, even years! my old diary on here is much longer than i realised - but i'm just going to carry on adding to that one rather than start a new one.

it's a new year and a new start for me. i rejoined class last night and found out i'm the heaviest i've ever been. i'm completely devastated as i thought i was about a stone lighter than i actually am! ...today is a new day though. i'm 100% on SW and am going to keep it that way. i've got an amazing consultant - who's class is quite a distance from my home, even though there are loads of other classes nearer. but she's an inspiration to me and has lost around 10 stone, which is something i would LOVE to be able to achieve - hopefully with her support i can!

anyway hello to everyone :)

Welcome back, and good luck with your weight loss.

Hello and welcome back - I'm probably one of the new 'faces' - been here since October xxx

thanks for the welcome back ladies - hope i can support you all in your journey.

princess - WOW!!! what an amazing loss you've had.... i have so much to lose and i love seeing/reading about others with such huge losses as it makes me feel like i can do it.

Hey Karen,
I remember you, although I'm not around much.
All the best of luck for 2010....!
Jo
x

princess - WOW!!! what an amazing loss you've had.... i have so much to lose and i love seeing/reading about others with such huge losses as it makes me feel like i can do it.
Thanks mate- and this loss was following lots of failed attempts in the past, just like you admitted to- but this time it has all clicked, so exactly my point in forgetting past failures and allowing yourself to believe that this is THE ONE.

You can do this mate- and we are with you all the way

xxxx

Welcome back, I would imagine Im a new face to you as well. Good luck

Welcome back - I'm a new face too. Like you I weighed in at my heaviest ever this week and have struggled for many years. But as you said this is the year. Good luck

Welcome back! I'm glad it's not just me that used to use this forum, hadn't for a while, and got on the scales a week ago, and was, like you, almost a stone heavier than I thought! :cry:

Good luck with your current journey x

Hi Karen,

we've met on here before lol.... I am back at it today.... been trying all week but without much success... so here's to a 100% day today.

welcome back and good luck for your new journey

Anne-Marie x

stick at it annie - you know you can do it!

i think the key to success in the first week is planning what meals you're going to have and eating until your FULL. :) ...then there's no room for snacking on the wrong things.

thanks for the welcome back ladies :)

Back