Old member back again!

saraian24

Gold Member
Hello to all, some of you may remeber me. I was a active member a good couple of years ago and kind of dropped off the radar for one reason or other. Life caught me up and I just dropped dieting completely.

Ive recently though had a beautiful baby boy called Riley. He is nearly 12 weeks old and after 15 months of trying to concieve him we simply cant believe our luck with him. Hes beautiful and very smiley :character00100:

I was lucky not to put any weight on at all during pregnancy and after i gave birth i lost 2 stone in 2 weeks!! so down to 17 st and flutuate to 17.2 some days.

After hearing about the pro points plan i plan to get back on to ww on tuesday coming - im not excited. A bit apphrehensive if im honest! but i feel comitted and losing weight is the only resolution i made this year - last year i gave up smoking - so a whole year today ive been smoke free! :clap:
And ive had my baby which was another one so losing weight is all i want to do. If i can quit fags cold turkey i know i can lose weight.

I did pretty well on the plan last time i did it and lost a good 20lbs but then i got greedy and jumped on the cambridge diet wagon and all was lost basically - a diet il never do again.

Looking forward to meeting you and saying hello to any famillair faces i used to know!

Welcome Back!

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy Riley, he is so cute, gorgeous name!

Well done on being a year smoke free that is a huge achievement:happy096:

Wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey.

I'm pretty new myself but welcome back :) massive congrats on the lil man and the smoking! He is well cute!

- Tuppers

Thank you so much ladies - hello Mini how are you!?

Thank you for the warm welcome, its lovely to be back and Im feeling quietly confident that il suceed this time. When pregnant I couldnt binge like i used too beforehand but id rather have a big bag of malteasers instead of lunch which is bad but i think joining ww will give me a kick up the bum knowing i have to wi every week.

Ive just noticed my prawn pittsd rule under the piccy of my son, i havent had one of those since i quit ww, man I want one now! That will become lunch again for sure!

Happy new year to you all and lets hope we can stick to our resolution as this is my only one now - well as wekk as getting sterilized lmao!

Back