Old points

Well the girls on here advised me to earn 2 activity points a day for my milk so that my points are for food and i gota say it was the best idea. I do the lesley sansone walk at home every mornin. its 20mins but at least ive earned my milk for the day.x

That's a good idea!

Welcome too the discover board karenbridget x

Yeah my mam also gave me her old books so I'm completely sorted. I was on a very low calorie diet for past week. Started refers tonight so from next fri onwards I will be doing ww old points full time. I expect to have a gain this week as my body adapts to food again but from next week onwards I'm hoping to lose.

Yeah my mam also gave me her old books so I'm completely sorted. I was on a very low calorie diet for past week. Started refers tonight so from next fri onwards I will be doing ww old points full time. I expect to have a gain this week as my body adapts to food again but from next week onwards I'm hoping to lose.

You should do i find the old ww so much easier for me. Im so stuffed and still got 6 points left. Ive been abit of a slow looser this time but ive lost a stone in 9 weeks so im happy with that.x

A stone in 9 weeks is great. I'm the worlds slowest loser ever normally half a pound a week no matter how I use my pts or how much I exercise. Hopefully this time will be different.

A stone in 9 weeks is great. I'm the worlds slowest loser ever normally half a pound a week no matter how I use my pts or how much I exercise. Hopefully this time will be different.

Ive found if i eat nearly all my points a day then i loose better than if i have say 18. I Do like doin that lesley walk at home tho but apart from that its all the exercise i do. I run around after kids and cleanin the house all these little things add up and earn activity points.x

Are the pp just double the old points eg 1op is 2 pp am I right ???

No i dont think it works like that. A fresh cream iced finger is 10 old point but 13 on pp. They have multiple of things dont the like 1 for 1pp but i could b 2 for 3pp. We haue halfs and they dont.x

Back