Old slimming world healthy choices

Kiello

Hi there I've been doing slimming world on and off for years, but since they started with EE I've got a bit lost. I don't eat meat do the green days were great. Did there used to be two healthy extra as and two bs. And what was the quantity. Now and again I'll have fish but it's mainly green days. I know it was a while back but can anyone help me?🙂

You can do veggie on extra easy and have as much fish as you like.

Extra easy is pretty much eat what free food you want but you only have 1 heb and 1 hea

As long as you have a third speed food with your meal, weigh and measure your healthy extras and have 5-15 syns a day
You'll lose weight.

Speed food are fruit and vegetables free on what would have been both red and green days. Potatoes , parsnips and beans would just be free food, for instance, but lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrots , apples, oranges,pears etc are all speed.

I would suggest grabbing a mag, or joining a group to get all the info you need, failing that there's plenty of support here if you find yourself getting lost again x

Yeh EE is great as well when I eat fish. But most the time I eat fruit, veg. I liked the old green because I love cheese and was sure the old diet allowed two portions. The same with the healthy extra b I had cereal and bread. It was so long ago I couldn't remember portion size. I've read a few posts to looking on eBay for the old green days. Thankyou for replying so quick.😀

I remember the old red and green days 🙂
You're right about the 2 hea and 2 b.

I will have a looksie about later today to see if I still have an old book with the values in and let you know either way x

Just found this online......

Attachments

• IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1911.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 125
Back