Extra Easy Old so Paso taco kit

MysticalT

I know there is a thread for just the taco shells at 2 syns each but has anyone worked out the syn value for a made up taco?

I know the mince (less than 5%) is free as are the lettuce and tomatoes for the filling but I'm struggling with the cheese and salsa. The kit makes 12 tacos, I only want 2!

There are 127g of salsa and 125g of (cathedral city lighter) cheese supposedly for 12 portions.

Can anyone help please? Or tell me how to work it out?

If I was you I'd use the cheese for your hex a. Maybe class the salsa as 2/3 syns for each taco to be on the safe side. I would just go without ye salsa if was me maybe have it in a pitta bread instead. The shells are showing up 3.5 syns each on the app.

The way I do it is mince mixed with the taco mix which is 3 syns for the whole pack. Standard white pitta is 7.5 syns. Use cheese as hex a and add salad. So works out 8.5
If you have 1/3 of the mince which you prob won't even get into one pitta .

It's a lot of syns isn't it but if you fancy it why not.

IMG_4328.PNG

3 syns mix

Ouch! Thank you for looking at it for me. That's far too many syns for something the daughter wants more than me. I think I'll save them for when she has a sleep over and have pasta instead tonight.

Thank you :)

Back