Old timer back on lipotrim.

Jess1973

Second week in, first weeks loss 10lb. Starting current weight 14 stones 2. It's harder this time! No other weight loss gives me weight losses at this rate, and as I am a very impatient person, it suits me! Anyone else on Lipo? The plan is to continue until the week before Christmas, re-feed then enjoy Christmas. then hop back on to loose the rest of the weight.

Second week in, first weeks loss 10lb. Starting current weight 14 stones 2. It's harder this time! No other weight loss gives me weight losses at this rate, and as I am a very impatient person, it suits me! Anyone else on Lipo? The plan is to continue until the week before Christmas, re-feed then enjoy Christmas. then hop back on to loose the rest of the weight.
Hi How you getting on - I did lipotrim back in 2010 first vlcd i tried my doctor recommended it and could only get from chemists at the time they would weigh me weekly to get my next lot of my products - is it still the same ?

I’m hating the food around at the moment trying to be good I have planned in my head to start vlcd on Monday 28th to me it seemed pointless before because i need to get into mind set an a break early on would be difficult

hope your doing ok and have a plan to get back into ketosis

Hi I've just started the diet and I am on day six! I am not actually feeling hungry any more! I wanted to know if I miss a shake will this affect my weight eg slow it down- as the evenings are busy with the kids and when i remember to drink it is quite late at night.

Hi I've just started the diet and I am on day six! I am not actually feeling hungry any more! I wanted to know if I miss a shake will this affect my weight eg slow it down- as the evenings are busy with the kids and when i remember to drink it is quite late at night.

Hi Sarah 👋🏻

Are you on Lipotrim too? How long are you doing the program?

I would recommend you ensure you have all three products each day and avoid missing any! It’s only 420 calories and all three products provide our required nutrients and minerals etc so missing one is not a good idea, although I appreciate it can be hectic at home with little ones to care for, having it late is better than not at all ☺️

Hope you’re doing okay.

Thanks for the reply! It's been really hectic lately and I am only managing 1 or 2 shakes not good I know ! I become consciously aware that I need my drinks when I start craving food! In 2 weeks I have managed to lose 10lb which is not a lot compared to everyone else. I'm going to try to stick to 3 shakes if I can. I'm just vary of loose skin. Has anyone had this problem ?

Hi Sarah

You’re only having 1 or 2 shakes a day? Or are you having food and 1 or 2 shakes a day?

Apologies as I wouldn’t want to be perceived as being preachy, however you need to follow the program strictly, the three products a day provide the required nutrients, vitamins and protein our body needs therefore only having 1-2 shakes a day can be extremely harmful as those requirements are not being met. You’re also spending £45 a week so it would be a waste of money to not follow the diet properly. You’d think reducing shakes to 1-2 a day would increase weight loss, but it can actually have an adverse effect given the diet is scientifically calculated to achieve maximum weight loss as healthily as possible. Lipotrim is nutrient complete.

10lb is a great loss in two weeks, weight loss on lipotrim averages at 1 stone a month for women.

How much do you have to lose? I have heard different things about lose skin - I believe keeping up the water intake helps. Some people use firming lotions and take collagen, but I’m not sure how compatible supplements are with Lipotrim, it might be worth asking the pharmacist?

Back