OMFG!!!!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
*SCREAM*.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

trying so hard to be 100% today (and the rest of course) and have just picked up the middle-one from nursery... to be presented with a plate full of chocolate crispy cakes topped with chicks n mini eggs... argh!!! AND OMG its proper dairy milk, I could spot that smell a mile off... We all have one each.. I am told I must eat it - she is waiting to watch me eat it...! Hmmm. I feel so bad/guilty/deprived/sorry for Daughter...!! LOL!

To make matters worse, I make special birthday cakes and baking is a huge interest of mine.. in the next 3 weeks I need to make special choc muffins for the nursery stall, a 2 tier cake for a mates birthday (going away for the weekend for a girls weekend so even harder to resist!) and cakes for Easter... grrr. I always have cake in the freezer for the lunchboxes, all portioned off and its all run out and I cant face making any as I know what i will do... but I cannot avoid the above as i have signed myself up already...

Can anyone sew my mouth together???:eek:

Off to go and drool over my crispy cake..

(but on a plus I put my long boots on today and they are really big around the top pf my calves...!! First pair I ever bought from somewhere other than Evans for fat legs too... they were quite fitted but are now baggy!! WHOOP WHOOP.....)

Now where did I put that needle n thread...?? xx

Ah man, i feel your pain!

My little one comes home with treats from pre school and expectantly waits for me to sample,
but i usually fob the poor child off with "just a second baby, mummy has to do some cleaning" which usually diverts attention!!

A good tip for making yummy food and resisting temptation is before cooking/baking...have a shake, followed by two glasses of water!
Sure you'll feel like a water ballon but the thought of food makes you feel sick! :) good luck!

(Welldone on the lose fitting boots, im waiting for that day to come!)

....even the thought of 50 kiddie hands in the choc mixing it up is not putting me off ;) LOL!

you'll be fine donna, what about supping on some ice-cubes while you bake at least it feels like you are eating something? just an idea may be daft and havent tried it myself but could just do the trick lol. good luck :)

Really well done on the boots. I haven't been able to have high boots for years because they would never do up around my calves. Maybe this winter will be different. Hope so.

I love baking too and strangely, since being on this, I have the urge even more than usual to bake. Then I have to find people to force feed as my son will eat some but not that much. My girlfriends are coming at the weekend and am looking forward to cooking a few nice meals and baking some cakes but I won't be eating them. And I don't even want to think about the alcohol I'll be missing out on.

Really well done on the boots. I haven't been able to have high boots for years because they would never do up around my calves. Maybe this winter will be different. Hope so.

I love baking too and strangely, since being on this, I have the urge even more than usual to bake. Then I have to find people to force feed as my son will eat some but not that much. My girlfriends are coming at the weekend and am looking forward to cooking a few nice meals and baking some cakes but I won't be eating them. And I don't even want to think about the alcohol I'll be missing out on.

just got to say you are super woman as i would never be able to cook and bake for my friends and not eat anything you have the willpower of a saint good on you. :clap::worthy:

just got to say you are super woman as i would never be able to cook and bake for my friends and not eat anything you have the willpower of a saint good on you. :clap::worthy:

You think that now because you've only just started. Believe me, several weeks in you will develop a whole new mindset.

i really hope so. just keep saying to myself only 11 weeks out of my life without food. and the weeks are flying by so hopefully i be skinny minny :) want to lose 4st but if i can get the 3st off in time for holls i be landed.

Cate, I am still waiting for my new mindset to completely kick in! LOL! I had it, then it jumped outta the window about a week ago! ;) x

Well at least YOU stayed inside!! Could have been nasty. LOL. Has it come back yet?

...erm, I really really wanna say a big YEs... but I will whisper it REALLY quietly and that way I wont spit out the turkey that I picked at lunch :( ...... deffo feel the best I have done tho in over a week so I am on my way back!! And the kids are improving which was 99% of the problem so I have no excuse! LOL x

donna step away from the turkey.. lol.... ah you're a laugh, but with you on the ol mindset slippin out the window... for some reason i was hungry over the weekend and even today i clock watched to get to the next shake?? mad or what? dont know why that is but hopefully it will pass and i can regain the ketosis 'high' drinkin enuf water to float an ocean so hopefully the hunger will feck off.... :-(

*SCREAM*.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

trying so hard to be 100% today (and the rest of course) and have just picked up the middle-one from nursery... to be presented with a plate full of chocolate crispy cakes topped with chicks n mini eggs... argh!!! AND OMG its proper dairy milk, I could spot that smell a mile off... We all have one each.. I am told I must eat it - she is waiting to watch me eat it...! Hmmm. I feel so bad/guilty/deprived/sorry for Daughter...!! LOL!

To make matters worse, I make special birthday cakes and baking is a huge interest of mine.. in the next 3 weeks I need to make special choc muffins for the nursery stall, a 2 tier cake for a mates birthday (going away for the weekend for a girls weekend so even harder to resist!) and cakes for Easter... grrr. I always have cake in the freezer for the lunchboxes, all portioned off and its all run out and I cant face making any as I know what i will do... but I cannot avoid the above as i have signed myself up already...

Can anyone sew my mouth together???:eek:

Off to go and drool over my crispy cake..

(but on a plus I put my long boots on today and they are really big around the top pf my calves...!! First pair I ever bought from somewhere other than Evans for fat legs too... they were quite fitted but are now baggy!! WHOOP WHOOP.....)

Now where did I put that needle n thread...?? xx

You can do this!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE IN!!!! I've not long started my own business making cookies and cookie bouquets and last week had to ice 2 dozen mothers day cookies and not 1 little nibble and i never believed in a million years that was possible. You can di it! we believe in you!
how old is your daughter? i managed to explain it to my 4 year old and he's understanding it really well x

I have a 13 yr old Daughter, 4 yr old Daughter and a 2 year old Son... my middle child has already been confused by my diet and has had home an odd mothers day project about my favourite things etc - and how I am not allowed to eat... not what i wanted to see as I dont want to put my problems on to her!! nyway, I got out of it tonight by letting a very good girl have MY cake ;) LOL!... so thats part one swirved...!!! ooh cookies are my fave, the smell, the raw dough. ooooo!!!! :D xxx

I guess I'm lucky cos Sammy thinks it's something the doctor gave me to help my ME, only a slight white lie but we are focussing on it making me feel better so i can do more with him and wont have to use my scooter or my walker. I got around the 'diet' part that way.
great swerve on the good girl gets my cake!!!!

Back