omg clothes falling off me after 4 weeks

Size10wannabe

This diet is really amazing... 4 weeks in and my clothes which were only a month ago really tight on me, are now so loose I am really going to have to go buy some stuff in the size or 2 down..

Have to say, it is going to be a long haul.. I get good days and bad days.. today was a bad day in that I went xmas shopping and into one of those big shopping malls. Previously that would have been my haven for stopping off at half the food outlets for coffees/muffins/lunches etc. Having to walk through it today knowing I couldn't/wouldn't was harder than I thought it would be. It doesn't help when those cafes pipe out gorgeous smells of baking etc..

We bought the xmas lunch too for my partner and child. Felt weird knowing I will be watching them eating all my fav food but wont be joining them!

I am so determined though to stick to this.. its not going to be easy..

For anyone needing motivation though, read the LL magazine. I subscribed and wow the stories of weight loss are amazing!

Anyway.. hope you all have a fabby xmas and catch up with you all soon

xx

keep doing what your doing :)
if you need any help be with you every step of the way along with all the other Minimin crew :)

I'm sure this diet heightens your sense of smell (which sometimes is just not fair!). Best of luck and just keep going! Isn't it great how quickly you see results? I started in August in 22/24s and I'm now comfortable in 14s. Hardly got any though, just hand-me-downs. Waiting to buy 10s (can't believe it's me saying this!!!)

Well done - my jeans are so big now I can fit my dog in them too! I've chucked most of my big clothes, but I'm keeping my jeans to remind myself how far I've come!

I know how you feel, I have gone from a very tight 22 to a snug 20 and feel amazing. Instead of packing my summer clothes away in a suitcase and putting in the loft for next year I have given them all to the charity shops.

When summer comes I hope to be heading towards a size 12.

This diet is amazing, when I dieted previously I would of never boasted about becoming a size 12, in case I didnt make it. This time I know I will.

Back