OMG!! :D

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hello my gorgeous mini's!

I have great news, I went to weigh in this evening and have reached target. I shifted another pound and a half, bringing my total to 4 stone, 7.5 lb's. Im on top of the world!

My fabulous consultant and group bought me a massive bunch of lillys and roses, and a congratulations balloon and a good luck card all for reaching the finals for Young Slimmer of The Year. :D Which was just fantastic after reaching target also. It bought me to tears!

I just can't believe i'm here. 1 year and 2 months to target. I feel like i can start my life over, and finally be me. I really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you lot keeping me on the straight and narrow when i'm being a grumpybum.. and of course my best friend, family and OH.

I Just wanted you all to know how much i appriciate you all.

I'v a busy weekend ahead of me. With my driving test being Friday, and setting off to HQ in Derbyshire on Saturday for the finals on Sunday. I will be on as much as poss, updating my weightloss diary.

:D Yay. x

Congratulations, well done. You are an insperation to us all on here. :) And good luck with the driving test. xxx

Congratulations! What an inspiration. I am going to use that as a goal length of time to get to my target as I need to lose roughly the same as you. Well done again. Wishing you lots of luck in the finals and for the driving test- Kalms worked for me! (last August) xx

wow well done honey!! thats so great.ur such an inspiration for us all.cant wait till im at target.whenever im having a hard time i try to imagine myself looking thin and gorgeous!

What a star! You have every right to be proud of yourself! Good luck this weekend.

Wow well done and good luck in the finals

Great news Fern, and many congratulations! WHAT a week! Good Luck with your driving test, and we'll all be rooting for you on Sunday!!!

Thats is fab,be proud of yourself :D:D:D You have done brilliantly! I bet you feel on top of the world! Are you going on a clothes shopping spree?

:happy096::woohoo:

Hope you pass your test! Routeing for you for sunday!

Well done missy! You should be feeling over the moon! I cant wait till i get to target what a special moment it must be knowing that after all that hard work you finally got there!!

Good luck for your test and the comp! How amazing would it be to pass your test and win the comp! Well im sure you will as you are a star !
Well done Fern x

That is fantastic news Fern and what excellent timing with the finals being this weekend. Go and wow them girl:)

Thank you everyone! .. ahhh got a lesson at 9am this morning, hope it goes well.. i really dont wanna fail tomorrow! :( LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so excited for you. I actually woke up this morning and whilst I was lying in bed I thought "Fern has the competition this weekend!!!!". I think I am on here soooooo much I feel like everybody is my friend haha.
I will be thinkin of you and keeping everything crossed for you for both of your excited adventures!!!! (The one piece of advice I could give you for Friday though is not to swear! I stalled and then swore, I think that the examiner wasnt too impressed haha, still passed me though! :) )
GOOD LUCK X X X X X X

Back