OMG 'Diet Brain' Hits

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Day 4 and I've had the mother of all 'Diet Brain' moments.

I arrived at work this morning without my uniform:cry:I cant go home and get it as i have a lift and live 30 miles away.

So what does any confused dieting woman do ??? se borrows bits of uniform from other peeps (smaller peeps:sigh:)

so here i am starting day 4 depressed as i look bloody stupid. A very very tight scrub top and some nice tight bottomed scrub pants that go on for miles ( im still looking for my feet)

Brave face on. one of the girls has just looked at me and after a little giggle :giggle:more like:8855:she gave me a big hug and said at least youve got knickers on!!!!!

lets see wht else happens today lol

BBK
xxx

Oh hun, big hugs from me too x it can only get better :)

Oh hun, big hugs from me too x it can only get better :)

i wish it would. i wish that ketosis would hurry up. im ravenous. despite being 2.5 litres of water down:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::dragon:

Doing all the crappy jobs today (because i look weird!!) worse one going to sainsburs for milk. Have you smelt it in there.... Warm fresh bread!!!!!!!:sigh:

come onnnnnnnnnnn :cry:im loosing my Positive Can Do Attitude!!!!!!!!

Big big hugs :grouphugg:You can do this! Have you tried adding SnS water flavouring to your water? I find that it makes me feel full after drinking it because it feels like I'm having a proper drink rather than plain water.

Big big hugs :grouphugg:You can do this! Have you tried adding SnS water flavouring to your water? I find that it makes me feel full after drinking it because it feels like I'm having a proper drink rather than plain water.

I wish I could but I don't like them :(

babycake said:
I wish I could but I don't like them :(

You don't like any of them? Have you tried them all? What about a hot drink? I find that more filling. Also, fizzy water fills me up more too.

You don't like any of them? Have you tried them all? What about a hot drink? I find that more filling. Also, fizzy water fills me up more too.

I should have been a bit more clear sorry. I don't like fruit flavouring in any form! I hate fruit flavoured shakes, jelly or cordial! They are all yuk to me, but I do love strawberries in the real, go figure!!

On a plus I got through it with all your support. I just need more sleep lol xxxx

babycake said:
I should have been a bit more clear sorry. I don't like fruit flavouring in any form! I hate fruit flavoured shakes, jelly or cordial! They are all yuk to me, but I do love strawberries in the real, go figure!!

On a plus I got through it with all your support. I just need more sleep lol xxxx

Glad you got through it! SnS do some non fruit flavours - like white wine... You could also try their savoury drink or marigold bullion.

How are you doing today babycake? Hope the big K has kicked in now and you're feeling more positive x
Do you drink sparking water? I drink loads of it, I only like still water if its ice cold. What about ribena plus?
How has today been? Have you weighed in for some motivation? :)
x

How are you doing today babycake? Hope the big K has kicked in now and you're feeling more positive x
Do you drink sparking water? I drink loads of it, I only like still water if its ice cold. What about ribena plus?
How has today been? Have you weighed in for some motivation? :)
x

Today has been a pants k day :( still so hungry ! Won't have Ribera plus either :(. I love sparkling water. I'm looking at buying myself a soda stream so I can make my own.
I'm positive though. The hunger will go away eventually, I know that!!!

Today has been a pants k day :( still so hungry ! Won't have Ribera plus either :(. I love sparkling water. I'm looking at buying myself a soda stream so I can make my own.
I'm positive though. The hunger will go away eventually, I know that!!!

Why don't you just buy the smart price stuff from asda-17p for 2 litres :) winner :)

Welshtigger said:
Why don't you just buy the smart price stuff from asda-17p for 2 litres :) winner :)

I get Tesco one, same price, but I've got through it so quickly! In 6 days I've got through 11 bottles!

wobbly tum! said:
I get Tesco one, same price, but I've got through it so quickly! In 6 days I've got through 11 bottles!

That's not quickly! I've finished the diet and I go through them quicker than that! I always was a big water drinker though...

That's why I want a soda stream!!! Constant supply on tap. I don't like buying the big bottles...they always go flat on me :(

Back