OMG!!!! Dulcolax is marvelous stuff !!!!

FatAsh

I haven't been to the toilet for 5 days :eek: and was reading the Laxative thread and took your advise on Dulcolax so I went to Tesco and bought Dulcolax last night when I got in I took one tablet .............. it worked a treat !!! there is no way I couldn't have lost weight after getting rid of that - I got on the scales and yes I have lost another 1lb !!!!! UNBELIEVABLE :party0019:

Anyone that needs a little help in that department I can HIGHLY recommend .....

DULCOLAX !!!!:D :D :D

I haven't been to the toilet for 5 days :eek: and was reading the Laxative thread and took your advise on Dulcolax so I went to Tesco and bought Dulcolax last night when I got in I took one tablet .............. it worked a treat !!! there is no way I couldn't have lost weight after getting rid of that - I got on the scales and yes I have lost another 1lb !!!!! UNBELIEVABLE :party0019:

Anyone that needs a little help in that department I can HIGHLY recommend .....

DULCOLAX !!!!:D :D :D

Hi Ashlea,

I'm so pleased for you:) .

Glad you didn't make the mistake of taking 4 which is recommened on the box.:sick0019: I can tell you it is not pleasent.

CDC
Sim

Crumbs - I have to use this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its great, nice & quick etc :p :p :p :p

So 1 tablet is all thats needed then, just in case I get a blockage in the pipework....lol.

So 1 tablet is all thats needed then, just in case I get a blockage in the pipework....lol.

Hi Sonya,

Remember the recommended amount on the box is for people who have been consumming 3 meals a day.

When you think of the quantity in the pack compared to someone who is eating its not much. Plus by the time you body digests and breaks it down your packs there is not much stomach contents (waste) to get rid of.
The side affect of taking 4 are very unpleasent on SS :sick0019: :sign0007: :sign0137: :ashamed0005: .

CDC
Sim

I tried the Movicol.. well that was a bit of a nightmare.. as soon as it was down, first you get the gurgling, then the rumbling, then its arghhhhhh i need the loo fast !
all with in about 30 mins, im sure its made of TNT lol

x

I took 2 dulcolax this morning and "went" 4 times today! The last couple of times were preceded by pain and gurgling and I had to make a mad dash for the loo! Wish I'd read this thread 1st!

I found taking one at night before bed worked perfectly - I will definatley be using this again in the future if needed (and I'm sure I will).

I'm on day 17 of CD SSing and it's going brilliantly, I feel good, don't feel hungry and the inches are falling off me - had to wear a belt today because my jeans are falling down it's such a good feeling.

I'm addicted to this site and all the support you get from it - thanks to everyone.

Back