OMG - great loss this week!

The spreadsheet is columns marked Mon-Sun with rows down the side counted down from 10 to 1. These are your daily syns. So if I were to have 2 syns on chocolate on Monday I would shade in or write in chocolate under monday and cross through syns 10 & 9. You basically just keep counting down and start with a fresh 10 everyday.

I did 'jig' it a bit and saved up syns and carried them over to Sat as I knew I was out drinking but it was just a different way of looking at and controlling syns apart from a food diary.

Also listed below the syns was a 5 speed food challenge where we had to write down 5 speed or superspeed foods that we had each day, one of which had to be something that wasn't superfree food (eg fish or chicken or baked beans).

That sounds a good idea, anything which gets us to think about the plans is good as we can tend to get stuck in a bit of a rut, or worse still - complacent!

Fantastic loss Stacey :) You should be thrilled with yourself.

Well done Stacey!! That's a fantastic loss this week!!

xxx

Well done girl i also lost 4lbs this week however i still have 7 stone to go and its people like you that inspire me to carry on ..so thank you x x

well done Stacey. You will do it -

Any tips on best desserts to eat?

i stone to go wow that must feel amazing

Back