OMG help I need to calm down

Angelmouse77

Ok so I have a date first one since my seperation, trouble is last time this guy saw me I was 2 and a half stone lighter :eek:.

I have been ss for 6 weeks and lost 2 stone already the date was supposed to be tonight but I cancelled with a lame excuse, I just have this horrid feeling he will look at me and think bloody hell she's piled it on. Well he has asked if I can make early next week, I cant really put him off again as I really like him but I am SO nervous and the weight thing just adds to this.

Also lol he wants us to go for dinner or a drink what on earth do I say ???

Someone help lol

I'd go , after all if he likes you for you ... he will be a true gent !
Say you'll go for a drink , ok coke zero a one off ok and tell him your trying to lose weight . then he will have an idea before you go

MsJMC is right, if he really likes you it won't matter, plus you will have lost even more by next week. Suggest doing something else, maybe cinema or for a walk and let him know your on a diet.

Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Hi Angel Mouse!
I met up with an ex of 20 yrs ago and was absoultely terrified as I was also 5 stone heavier!!!
I emt him at a train station.. and was looking for him getting ready to run away!! But he had seen me and came up from behind... I couldnt even look at him as I was so scared of seeing disgust in his face....
He took my hands pulled me toward him and said....
"Oh My... you havent changed a bit... Your smile takes me back 20 yrs!"
He too had put on a few stone, but must admit he looked good on it as he had always been puny.. He talked about my gorgeous curves and was never put off!

So please get dressed up, hold your head up, and get eye contact.... if he thinks your are too over weight to be with, he is not a nice person and in a few months when you are at goal you will be able to look down on him and say.. hey look what you missed out on... but you know... not all guys are that shallow... even at my biggest I have never had problems finding and maintaining a relationship... it is all about confidence!

Thank you for the supportive words well Tuesday is the big night, You were so right he is not worth it if the weight puts him off, I am still dead nervous though

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't wait for the update on this!!!! xxx

well if we was bothered about your weight, then he's not bothering about...

besides he sounds very keen and heck, men dont notice these things anyway!

Soooooooooooooo...........how did the date go? xx

oh honey. so sorry to hear about your house!!

have a fabulous time on monday. what are you going to do?

abz xx

There seems to be alot of that going round , we have had alot round here , cos people used to leave the backdoors open , so they just walk in , but there is so much of it now . So Monday it is now , well it would of gave you more time to lose weight , :)
Will be waiting for the update , thats if you get time , wink lol

Sorry about your house Angel, some people just don't understand the basic rules of society!
I just went to get my garden brush from my garden and some nice person has stolen it!! A brush!!! You know what,, they obviosuly need it so much They have it with my blessing LOLOL
Mind you someone also vomitted on my car as well last night... such a lovely area I live in!

Anyway, hope you have a fabulous date!
x

Back