OMG how many more times will i start a diet!!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by luckybug, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. luckybug

luckybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slim fast
    I have had lots of problems with my health so I suppose I do have an excuse, but I must must must stick to a diet, I'm getting bigger.... I did ever so well about 2 years ago and lost 3 stone, but its just crept back on, I have rheumatoid arthritis so the medication doesn't help and not being very mobile doesn't help either, but I must try harder, I eat out of boredom no other excuse.
    So here we go again
    weighing in at 101kg
    just ordered 50 shakes (£1 each) and 10 weightwatcher meals from tesco so I'm stocked up and start tomorrow as soon as delivery arrives, will come back next Sunday and tell you what the scales say.
    I have a holiday in September but do not want to go fat and frumpy again.
    Good luck everyone xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Slim Fast! Good luck with your journey! There are lots of lovely people on here to support and guide you through :) They all say the first week of any diet is the hardest, but if you stick with it, it does get easier! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.