OMG I didn't know there'd be a buffet!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I couldn't get out of a night out last night no matter how much I tried so I resigned myself to it :(. There was an ok band playing but suddenly someone told me there was a buffet! No! I hadn't prepared myself for that!
It all looked really good after a few vodka'd up cokes so I had a teeny tiny plate :break_diet:. I had a slice of mini pizza, the smallest bit of quiche I could find, 2 little sausages, 2 little onion bargees and a little mini pasty.
I remember a class a while ago where we talked party food syns and it probably came to about 70 :eek:.
On the plus side, there was a chocolate fountain and I resisted that until someone came at me, held my hair and force fed me a marshmallow covered in the stuff. Drunk friends lol.

Awww what a shame lol!!!!;)

well i was pretty much the same last ngiht - went to dog racing - all paid for my my company - free drinks (rose did flow) and scampi and chips!!! oh dear. did my best to leave the breadcrumbs and just eat the middle of the scampi and didint eat all the chips...but still think it was a bad one!! oh well, back on it today!!! lol

I'm not feeling too good about it on the one hand but on the other it's done now and christ I could have done worse. Years ago I'd have had a big plate AND gone up for 2nds lol!

I'm not feeling too good about it on the one hand but on the other it's done now and christ I could have done worse. Years ago I'd have had a big plate AND gone up for 2nds lol!

See how far you've come! That's why your weightloss is bl**dy fantastic!

Back