OMG I DON`T BELIEVE IT !!!!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Well I thought I would get a couple of new bras as the ones iv worn for a while .... well lets just say they were up round my neck at the back and my boobs were swishing around my waist. I couldnt believe it I got in a 44 e I used to be 50 gg, to say I was gobsmacked was an understatement lol. Well I put my new 1 on and they were ..well lets say 10 inches higher than before hee hee.

At the same time I ordered some new shoes as a treat for christmas, well I have only gone down 1 shoe size.......why and how ?
Why cant the weight go from my hips bum and tum first.

Anyway Iam over the moon at the shrinkage.

SONKIE :D

that is brill girl!!!! well done... its a great feeling on the bra size eh??? and well the shoe size is just weird but it happened to me too hee hee

you go girl!!!

love

Gen xxxx

well done sonkie :D

u can see you're losing weight and u look fab for it. not saying i noticed any boobs around ur waist tho!!

Well done sonkie... need new bras too.. but waiting a bit... can't bear to not have matching underwear lol!!! I'm v @nal!!

My kids think wearing my old bra as a 'hat' is really funny!! Like they are simese (sp) twins!! I was a 44ee now wearing a 40d bring on the 36b I was 15 years ago!! Got a lovely bra I just had to keep from back then lord knows why but I'd love to be able to wear it one day!

Well done Sonkie!

CA X

yeah i remember being a 36c....sigh....

one of my bras could be considered a luxury weather shelter in some countries. will pass them on as i shrink. :)

I was thinking some of the first ones I dumped could of been used as a hammock for twins.:p

tHANX FOR YOUR GREAT COMMENTS, HAVE LOADS OF BRAS TO GET RID OF, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ADDRESS TO SEND THEM TOO.....WILL NEED AN ARTICULATED LORRY TO DELIVER THEM THOUGH .........LOL

SONKIE

lol i can see it now....

dozens of kids lining up to catipult themselves across a field in minis old bra. they could be used in marriage/tribal ceremonies as a "bonding swing" or something.

not too be too flippant tho...its a good idea to donate them. x

lol i can see it now....

dozens of kids lining up to catipult themselves across a field in minis old bra. they could be used in marriage/tribal ceremonies as a "bonding swing" or something.

not too be too flippant tho...its a good idea to donate them. x

PMSL:D

HEE HEE just imagine what missiles you could put into them if you use them as a catapault, good ideas there karen .....lol
Though some of us dont wear bras eh ........karen! I could never get away with that lol. I`d bruise my knees !

SONKIE

tHANX FOR YOUR GREAT COMMENTS, HAVE LOADS OF BRAS TO GET RID OF, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ADDRESS TO SEND THEM TOO.....WILL NEED AN ARTICULATED LORRY TO DELIVER THEM THOUGH .........LOL

SONKIE
The first charity to benefit is Centrepoint who help homeless women and men in the UK. Their emergency hostel in Soho, London have a real need for bras to offer the young women who stay at the project. One project worker explained how they tried to squeeze a 'well endowed' young woman into a training bra and it wasn't ideal!!What types of Bra can you donate?
  • Any style - but not too sexy or see through
  • Any Size - Especially large or small sizes
  • US or European sizes are fine
  • Maternity or Nursing bras are fine
appeal_how_to.gif

• Please post all bras to the address below in a small Jiffy type bag or box.
  • YOU MUST wash all bras before you post them.
  • Check the straps and clasps are in working order and there are no rips or tears in the material.
  • Please attach a small piece of paper to each bra with the size. Use a paper clip and attach to one of the straps.
  • If you are sending new bras please let us know they are new.
Post your Bras to:

BreastTalk.co.uk - Bra Appeal
PO Box 71
Leintwardine
CRAVEN ARMS
SY7 0WZ
ENGLAND

You can find out the latest news and information about the BreastTalk.co.uk Bra Appeal by visiting our Special Bra Appeal forum.

http://www.minimins.com/retail-therapy/6361-dont-bin-your-old-bra-pass.html#post95037

I will donate some of the ann summers stock i have in my garage (which is still being guarded by a big hungry doberman...incase sonkie is reading this :p )

probably not a good idea to send the leather ones but theres plenty of others that will do the trick lol.

Back