OMG! i put on loads!

lucylupin

I have been really good this week,i have stuck to my syns,drank water and exercised but no more than normal.I got my club 10 last week and needed 1.5 lbs off to get in my next stone bracket so i tried really hard,but i put on 2.5lbs!:mad:
My leader says it could be water retention but i dont feel swollen and it isnt star week as i have the jab and dont have them.
I dont understand it:confused: if i had eaten rubbish all week i would expect it,but i honestly have been good.Anybody got any ideas?:cry:

I put on 1/2 pound randomly a few weeks back and i had been 110% on plan.

I was really frustrated because i'd been to the gym loads that week and only had something like 76 syns all week.

The following week i lost 2 1/2 pound so dont worry about it hun, you will probably have a big loss next week.

Just one more thing, have you been working out? You could have built some muscle in the process which weighs more than fat so this is also a factor to consider.

I have worked out but no more than i usually do:confused:

Just a thought...even though you have had the jab to stop AFs, your body will still go through the process of preparing to have one...its just natural. So, even though you dont "show", you can still hold fluid and the rest of it.
Dont worry though, it will come off again next week Hun.

our bodies work in mysterious ways so try not to get too upset about it, nature is full of surprises though!

For example - I've been on holiday for 2 weeks, came back last Thursday, weighed myself and scales said I'd put on 7 pounds which I was distraught with... weighed myself this morning and I'm 5 pounds lighter... I've not even been back on plan properly! There's no way I've lost 5 pounds in 4 days... I put it down to the hot weather last week and major water retention and lack of bowel movement that must have made me 'appear' heavier on the scales.

Just a thought...even though you have had the jab to stop AFs, your body will still go through the process of preparing to have one...its just natural. So, even though you dont "show", you can still hold fluid and the rest of it.
Dont worry though, it will come off again next week Hun.

Quite correct, I only have them sporadically (very!) but my body still has the symptoms - sore boobs, bloated belly, stomach ache etc. It may be that, if you know you have stuck to plan and there is no other reason for gaining then this could be it. It takes a lot of extra food to gain 2.5lb so I'm sure you'd know if you'd overeaten that much.

Stick with it, it will show next week.

Back