OMG.......I'm in shock!!

SparklyGirl

I'm stunned! I missed weigh in last week so this was my second week weigh in........I've lost 1 stone 1 in 2 weeks on slimming world :D:D:D

Can't believe I've lost 15lbs in 2 weeks and eaten gorgeous food! Wow!

xx

Thanks! For 2 weeks I've been thinking that this can't possibly work as I've had some fab meals and never been hungry. I do eat a lot of pineapple - maybe it has magic fat munching powers!!! :p

wow wd hun thats amazing please do share your food diary

Thanks everyone! I'm one happy bunnie today! :D

I did start a food diary on here during my first week but not filled it in for a few days - I might have to dig it out and start again. I've done EE.

x

Well done, that's fantastic going! xx

Wow, what an amazing start, you must be feeling fantastic. Its such a great diet isn't it, I look forward to reading your food diaries. Well done x

Thanks! For 2 weeks I've been thinking that this can't possibly work as I've had some fab meals and never been hungry. I do eat a lot of pineapple - maybe it has magic fat munching powers!!! :p

wow! well done
im getting the pineapple out now lol

wow! that's so amazing! how have you done it?! have you been eating any syns?

i'm new to SW and have done quite well, but not as well as you! would love to see what you've eaten, and follow your lead! well done! x

Thanks everyone! I'm one happy bunnie today! :D

I did start a food diary on here during my first week but not filled it in for a few days - I might have to dig it out and start again. I've done EE.

x

I think you're going to have to update your food diary now you've told us your fab news!! We're all inspired and want to know what you've been doing!!!x

Back