Omg I'm loving the Spa Bol.

Forever*Autumn

Afternoon peeps,

I've just tried the spa Bol for the first time. Nom nom and nom. After days of tetras and soups, something to really chew on is wonderful. I feel full, a tad bloated but pleasantly full. Going to order some more. I chopped up some fresh red and green chillies just to add that extra kick, although it has a gentle spice to it as it is.

Thought Id just check though, I am ok to have fresh chillies (hate dried) whilst on ss+? They're a life saver for me whilst on this diet. I think anything that can help you stick to plan can't be a bad thing. I can't image there are too many carbs in fresh chillies.

Well seeing my energy levels have gone up after my delicious lunch, I think its time to do some house chores :eek:)

xx

Hi! I also love the Spag Bol, it's such a nice change for me from soup for lunch for me!

The area consultant posted a recipe and said that the sweet peppers (the big ones, bell peppers in the US - can't remember if we have a special word for them, too much US TV!)) need to be green for SS or SS+ from step 2 you can have yellow and red. I'd maybe wager chillies are the same, something that the green ones are under ripe so less sugar than the yellow or red.

Back