OMG - ITS BAD!!!!!!!!!

fatstitcher

Am back from WI and Was in naughty corner...GAIN 4.5lb...seriously not happy

Am so fed up and really down about it, I put on my usual happy face at group and laughed about it BUT inside I am devastated.

Am out all weekend at a Steam Fair saturday, staying ov...ernight at in-laws and then out for day sunday, have prepared as much as I can for lunches on both days and for snacks and will just have to keep an eye on what mum in law gives me for tea tomorrow and for sunday dinner (albeit in the late afternoon).

Had to write down my Christmas wish at Group today and my wish was as follows:

"TO LOSE 1st 9LBS SO THAT I GET MY CLUB 10 AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT"

:break_diet::cry::eek::wave_cry::mad:

Big hugs, did you expect a gain?

Do the best you can this weekend and make sure any meals you have control over are OP then come monday have 100% OP days with as many speed foods as you can, i am doing success express at the moment for as many days as possible after going off track .

Good luck

Teresa

i had a week like that but i decided to take it one day at a time and plan as much as i could even when i knew i couldn't be 100%
plus its new weight so it'll be easy to shift just try some new things, drink lots of water and free food all the way till tea time then you can afford to have a slightly syned meal

and the christmas wish sounds good i can't wait till our group does ours it gave me something to aim for
Go for it
you can do it !!
xx

OOOh I like the Christmas wish idea.
At least you are being postitive hun. xx Go for it, your Christmas wish will come true.

don't let it get you down - draw a line inthe sand and start again it you dwell on it it'll make it all the harder to stick to it again this week. Fingers crossed for a good loss for you this week x

Back