OMG- i've lost......

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
50lbs in 12 weeks. Not just that but i'm now below 200lbs (only just, but below it):D:D:D

i'm still pinching myself.

OMG that is amazing! that is actually out of this world well, you must be so please and I bet you are looking FANTASTIC!

Omg that's fantastic, hope i can so as well xx

Well done thats fantastic imagine if you hadn't done this you wouldn't have felt as good as you do now. Keep going hon xxx

i didn't even notice that i'd lost so much until i updated my ticker. I'm soooo proud of myself. if i hadn't started this diet i probably would still be sitting on my couch wishing i was thin!!!!xoxox

:DA big well done. Amazing!!!!!!!! Keep it up!

that's amazing hun! well done and you should be VERY proud of yourself! :D

x

well done you must be feeling well chuffed x

Ok, you'd better stop all this pinching, we don't want that newly emerging slim and healthy body turning purple and blue!
Well done on 50 pounds in 12 weeks, that is totally fantastic, keep up the great work x

A very big well done to you! Thats amazing, I can't wait til I get under the 300's! xxx

50lb is amazing.... you are an inspiration and proof it can be done! x

Ok, you'd better stop all this pinching, we don't want that newly emerging slim and healthy body turning purple and blue!
Well done on 50 pounds in 12 weeks, that is totally fantastic, keep up the great work x

unfortunatly hunny, one of my CD side effects is easy bruising, so my legs are already a nice shade (OH says we should try to join them up to save on spray tan lol)

thanks everyone or your kind words xoxox

Back