OMG Lost 2st in 7 weeks!!

Fantastic - very well done.

I know, I was also surprised at how quickly the weight came off as I had only 2st to lose. When my CDC told me the average was 1st a month I was sure mine would be slower as I have less to lose but CD does work no matter your size! It was well worth the effort and it has totally forced me to deal with situations that have me running to the cookie jar in a completely different way! Also after all these weeks of abstinence, a fresh salad feels like the most indulgent treat and it takes very little to fill me up. So I'm going to use what I've learned to focus on healthy foods in small portions and hopefully I will never have to be a CD sole sourcer ever again. As much as it was fairly painless it took a lot of mental effort to stay on track and I know it gets harder everytime you restart. I feel like I've been given a clean slate to start from and I'm determined not to spoil it.

I'm now on SS+ for a week and will move up to 810 the next week for a week and the rest of the steps for 2 weeks each. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Hun! Your attitude is great, and I hope you maintain your weight loss, Im sure you will!

Back