Extra Easy OMG MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE

Yummymummy30

I have just eaten batchelors fat free chicken chilli super noodles and my mouth is on fire lol i cant find the chicken and herb ones anywhere

I tried the chicken chilli ones once- never again!

They really are stupidly hot! I can't eat em, have saved the other packs and cooked noodles with oxo instead to use em up :(

I have just eaten batchelors fat free chicken chilli super noodles and my mouth is on fire lol i cant find the chicken and herb ones anywhere

Dont do it!!!!!! Such a coincidence I've just found this thread - I wrote alot last night after having major mucnhies at about midnight and thought having a green day I should try the low fat chicken and herb supernoodles OMG... :sign0137: :9529:

I know for future reference just to spend the 3.5 syns on the normal chicken ones!! Be carefull of the southern fried chicken ones though... they are 6.5

If you do try the chicken and herb ones I would be very keen to hear your verdict!! I had about 3 forkfulls before I could bear no more, lobbed them in the bin and went to bed still hungry! x

PS if you really are sure and you do want to try the low fat chicken and herb ones - I found them in Sainsburys

I think they are the most disgusting things ever put on this planet!! I can safely say I will never buy fat free ones again!! :yuk:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clairebear1000 said:
I've just eaten the chicken and herb ones for lunch- they are nice :)

I didn't mind the chicken & herb ones, it was the chilli chicken n Thai ones that were just too chilli hot for me :(

i really dont like the fat free supernoodles, i just stick to pasta n sauce and savoury rice. i do really like the normal ones but im reluctant to spend syns on them.

I clearly have a mouth lined with lead or something cause I find the chilli hardly noticible...

The Thai one is lovely and if you don't like to hot only add half the packet of spice...... I can't tell the difference between full fat and low fat...... I wouldn't waste my syns on full fat ones :)

I have the chicken and herb ones with a couple of slices of bacon! Very random but also very nice!

The normal chicken ones ARENT 3 SYNS! they are mych more, around 10. Its 3ish syns for 100g cooked, which isnt a whole pack, i made that mistake once and I don't want others to!

I'm usually a weakling when it comes to chilli but I don't find the noodles spicy at all.
They taste completely different to full fat super noodles though :(

I love the Thai Sweet Chilli ones. I have to say that I wish they were a wee bit hotter as I don't find them hot at all

Shows how we are all different I love the thai and chilli ones and have never tried the chicken ones but would probably add chilli flakes if i did. One of my fav quick meals thai sweet chilli and a bag of asda basics stir fry veg (stir fry the veg with soy sauce while waiting for the noodles ot cook and then add them together YUM and very filling )

Shows how we are all different I love the thai and chilli ones and have never tried the chicken ones but would probably add chilli flakes if i did. One of my fav quick meals thai sweet chilli and a bag of asda basics stir fry veg (stir fry the veg with soy sauce while waiting for the noodles ot cook and then add them together YUM and very filling )

That sounds lush Derbynanny!!! Making me feel rather peckish!!!! :eek:

Back