omg omg omg polishes halo

soon2bslimmer77

just ordered a take away for my bloke and kids, i have REALLY bad cravings for donar meat chips and cheese lol I could feel me wanting to tell the man to bring it but I never hehehe my bloke said I'm so proud of me in fact I'm so proud of me so tomorrow I might reward my self with home made sw donar meat and sw chips and have cheese as my he :)

Last edited:
soon2bslimmer77 said:
just ordered a take away for my bloke and kids, i have REALLY bad cravings for donar meat chips and cheese lol I could feel me wanting to tell the man to bring it but I never hehehe my blikey said I'm so proud of me inface I'm so proud of me so tomorrow I might reward my self with home made sw donar meat and sw chips and have cheese as my he :)

lol

well done, it's a big thing when you can ignore those cravings and chose a healthier option instead, you can feel smug and skinny now ;-) couple of weeks ago i went out for a curry, had my one chosen curry and plain rice, said no to everything else even the complimentary Baileys at the end! and felt really good about myself. So well done you. It isn't worth the binge, believe me, i went out binging this weekend and I just feel lardy and yucky now!!

polish your halo indeed xx

soon2bslimmer77 said:
just ordered a take away for my bloke and kids, i have REALLY bad cravings for donar meat chips and cheese lol I could feel me wanting to tell the man to bring it but I never hehehe my bloke said I'm so proud of me in fact I'm so proud of me so tomorrow I might reward my self with home made sw donar meat and sw chips and have cheese as my he :)

Hey! Well done you :)

haha clairex we are angels hehe

we really are! and my family are having an indian tonight. I've had a syn free SW meal!

I deserve some sort of bloody medal! never in my life have I been able to turn down a take away ha ha.

Back