• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG......Overweight!!!

Witchie

S: 13st3lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(8.65%)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Congratulations!! :) I reached that milestone myself last week and it felt immense!! :D Well done!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
wooohoooooo well done you - i have 1.2 pts on my bmi to go then i will join ya!!! dont ya just love lipotrim :D

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
yeahhhhhhh thats great!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done hun, feels great to be just over weight doesn't it... feels even better to be in healthy, but, that is exactally where you will be in a few weeks and WOW you will look fab!!!
Good on ya hun xxxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Congratulations on being overweight Angie!!!

:talk017::party0019::talk017:

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Witchie

S: 13st3lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st2lb(8.65%)
Thanks, guys.
Its taken me 5 months to get here, and I reckon it will be another couple of months to reach a healthy bmi.

This forum is really great. I dont post very often as I am a fairly quiet person but I do spend a lot of time reading posts (and playing games in the arcade:eek:) and the information and support on this site is awesome.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
5st.2lb in five months is an awesome achievement!!!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

And it is very motivating to see others achieving such wonderful success.

Reaching a healthy BMI is another huge landmark.

We are all only too happy to share in your achievements along your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Wayhaaayyy! Go girl!

I got another stone to lose before I can say I am just frickin' overweight- but got my WI on Monday so hope to eat into that stone rather soon (sorry about that- no pun intended!)

xx

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
WELL DONE!!! im only 0.8 away from healthy and its taking its bl**dy time ha ha ha but WOW well done xxxxxxxxxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done Angie, you are doing brilliantly!

I have 16lb to lose before I am just overweight and I can't wait!!!! Hope to be there in another month!

x