OMG think I have gone slightly mad!!!

soon2bslimmer77

I did a shop online at tesco and it came to £260 :eek: I normally go t asda after work and spend £30 ish and cant really afford to do it so I suppose in the long run I will be saving money, have brought so much fruit and veg it will probably go off before I eat it all but I will try my best to shovel it all in lol

There's still plenty you can buy that wont break the bank. I think I know fruit & veg to be a little cheaper in Asda. Im
always told a lot of grocers work out better as you pay the same but for larger fruits etc. I think there's been posts on shopping on a budget, have a search as you may get some tips as to what to buy without spending that much each time! :)

frozen fruit and veg is great to as it cant go off!! lol i buy peppers, mushrooms, and im gonna start buying raspberries and things too! in asda theyre usually £1 a bag

I did a shop online at tesco and it came to £260 :eek: I normally go t asda after work and spend £30 ish and cant really afford to do it so I suppose in the long run I will be saving money, have brought so much fruit and veg it will probably go off before I eat it all but I will try my best to shovel it all in lol

This made me lol lol lol! I always shop online as I think it saves me money xxxx

This made me lol lol lol! I always shop online as I think it saves me money xxxx

I think it might will just have keep a note of when i got it an dhow much more stuff I buy along the way till its all gone!

wow that must of been alot of fruit and veg!!!

It's not all fruit and veg lol lots if beans and toms and stuff for the kids cleaning stuff loads of meat lots and lots of things lol

I'm a cheap skate when I do an asda online shop-I always search for 'smart price' first :blush:

A lot of my stuff was tesco own lol

I'm a cheap skate when I do an asda online shop-I always search for 'smart price' first :blush:

No shame in that I do too! Use smart price tinned stuff all the time such as baked beans, tinned toms and passata, their spaghetti and pasta shapes are cheap as chips too and nowt wrong with them they're staples in our house what's the point in spending more lol

Yeah they are watery so no good for slimming world grill ups BUT to use for recipes they're ideal, I've used them for spag bol, pasta bakes and rattatouille and they're fine. To use for breakfast type meals I buy plum tomatoes

Not really! if i go to asda a few nights a week and spend 30 quid ish a night the food i got will last a few weeks so maybe i have saved a lot we will just have to see x lol

Back