OMG! Weetabix Cake!!

The chocolate chips in it were nice :)

Just tried this and mine was still gooey in the middle too, I cut it into slices and lifted off the top and then put it in for another 15 mins and it's nice now.

I doubt it would matter but it would be more syns, just use the 20 cals = 1 syn rule and see how many syns it would be for the 142mls... I doubt it would change the syn value per piece to that much

I've just made a batch of cheese scones and they look and taste great. Ive now got the weetabix cake in but the mix is very runny. Should it be? :/

Just made this with Chocolate Weetabix - trying to hold off eating it all! It's turned out more like a bread pudding than a cake but thats fine! Looking forward to having some tomorrow when I get back in from my walk :)

I have one cooking in the oven now.....only 39 minutes left to go...OMG! Even counting down the minutes til it is cooked :/ smells fabuloso!

Will report back once I have sampled it. :)

Absolutely delicious, even hubby ate it and eyes widened and 'how good is that' .....hubby I say ' It's weetabix cake' to which the nose screws up. Then he declares ' I want it in my lunchbox for work next week'. So a hit all round! Thanks for the recipe :)

Rowan Rose said:
Just made this with Chocolate Weetabix - trying to hold off eating it all! It's turned out more like a bread pudding than a cake but thats fine! Looking forward to having some tomorrow when I get back in from my walk :)

It is supposed to be like bread pudding, so your fine

Back