OMG

Wishfairies

I had a big blow out of a day. I have stuffed my face off with everything.

Probably going to pay for it on weigh day next Tuesday.

Need help. How can I minmise the damage?

Right peed off with myself.

Obviously what is done is done, as I see it you can either get straight back on the wagon tomorrow and keep 100% to plan or try and mitigate the damage (depending on how bad the damage is) by maybe reducing syns a little (still have some or you may feel deprived).

Having said that, I would personally draw a line and follow plan 100% from tomorrow using plenty of speed foods, and hope for the best.

Liz

Last edited:
Ok you've been a bad, bad girl today :angeldevil:, but it doesn't mean you can't be good tomorrow and the next day and the next day.... Put it behind you and don't fret. You may not have a good loss this week, but it's not the end of the world.
Good luck!

Just draw a line underneath it and start again! We've all been there, you won't have done much damage (if any!) , it's only if you carry on :eek:

Had a sneak peak on the scales this morning. Put on a pound. I'm off for a very long walk now. Also like you sugested. I am going to cut down on my syns today. Thanks for all your replies. Don't know what i would do without all the support. xxx

Dont panic Hun...you really can minimise the damage before your Tueday weigh in as the others have suggested reduce your syns and also to eat loads of SS foods.
Dont stray this weekend though! Good luck!

Don't worry, you've got plenty of time to undo any damage. Just follow the plan 100%, eat plenty of fruit and veg. If you're not veggie it could also be worth having more fish this week. I often find that helps me for WI!

We've all been there and as long as you jump straight back on the wagon, you'll be fine :D

Back