• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

omg :-((((((

just had a sneaky WI to see what damage my weekend has done, and im 6lbs heavier :-(((((((((

how the feck did that happen???

i mean, ill tell you what i eat,

friday night we had a pizza hut, saturday was my xmas night out so had a indian buffet (but didnt actually eat a lot?) lots of booze, sunday had a hangover so had a roll n square sausage with cheese, and a chinese for dinner.

yes, bad i know! but 6lbs bad????
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Its probably salt, it makes your body hang on to water. Drink alot and it will flush out no problem.
i dont think its real weight, more just retaining it.

it will most probs go over then next couple days!
You will lose it quickly I promise ! The first week the reason I lost 7lbs was the weekend before I started I went away and ate similarly to how you did. Once I dieted I lost all the weight I had put on plus a couple more pounds. Keep at it. And don't not eat !!
have beaten myself up all day over it :-(

i hate gaining weight, makes the last few weeks for nothing if ive gained 6lbs :-( surely i havnt overeaten by 21000 calories??!!

just goes to show how easily i can regain the weight ive lost!

thanks girls xx
friday :-( im considering not doing it TBH, its my birthday on thursday and im not even eating anything for it now :-(
Now come on that's silly!! its your birthday they come round once a year!! bloody enjoy it. Just be extra good today and have whatever you want tomorrow. Just put this down to a crappy week chick i had 2 of them... and i doubt very much if that 6lb was a weight gain (((hugs))) xx