omg :-((((((

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
just had a sneaky WI to see what damage my weekend has done, and im 6lbs heavier :-(((((((((

how the feck did that happen???

i mean, ill tell you what i eat,

friday night we had a pizza hut, saturday was my xmas night out so had a indian buffet (but didnt actually eat a lot?) lots of booze, sunday had a hangover so had a roll n square sausage with cheese, and a chinese for dinner.

yes, bad i know! but 6lbs bad????

weight put on so quickly usually disappears quite quickly too if that helps at all !

Its probably salt, it makes your body hang on to water. Drink alot and it will flush out no problem.

i dont think its real weight, more just retaining it.

it will most probs go over then next couple days!

You will lose it quickly I promise ! The first week the reason I lost 7lbs was the weekend before I started I went away and ate similarly to how you did. Once I dieted I lost all the weight I had put on plus a couple more pounds. Keep at it. And don't not eat !!

have beaten myself up all day over it :-(

i hate gaining weight, makes the last few weeks for nothing if ive gained 6lbs :-( surely i havnt overeaten by 21000 calories??!!

just goes to show how easily i can regain the weight ive lost!

thanks girls xx

Whens weigh in honey?

friday :-( im considering not doing it TBH, its my birthday on thursday and im not even eating anything for it now :-(

friday :-( im considering not doing it TBH, its my birthday on thursday and im not even eating anything for it now :-(

Now come on that's silly!! its your birthday they come round once a year!! bloody enjoy it. Just be extra good today and have whatever you want tomorrow. Just put this down to a crappy week chick i had 2 of them... and i doubt very much if that 6lb was a weight gain (((hugs))) xx

Back