Omg!!!

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Omg I just used all my weeklies in one go, all 49 of them and I feel soooo fat to put it bluntly my weigh in was yesterday is it still possible to lose weight this week!! Xox

don't worry hun just stick to dailes. I blew my most of my weeklies on my weigh day last week due to drinking wayyyyy to much then eating my way out of the hangover with a dominos. I don't weigh until friday again but I am a serial weigher and weighed this morning and so far have stayed the same so I'm happy with that although secretly hoping for even half off lol

good luck

Lol I'm the same I can't resist the scales I think I should get rid at home tbh as I go to meetings! I've just done 40 minutes cardio to make it up a little, I think I may have to do this everyday this week!! Xox

Stick to your dailies and you will. I've used mine in all different ways but mainly on takeaways and chocolate and have lost weight every week

I'm in the same boat. We had an Indian take away for Valentines Day dinner last night and instead of choose a 'healthier' option from them I took the butter chicken and garlic naan. I think I blew MORE than my weeklies! I am praying that if I stick to my dailies and drink a LOT of water I might be able to make up for it.
Really frustrated with myself, I didn't want to have a gain this early on in my journey.

Water, tracking and exercise might save us both

I have well and truly used my weeklies and more besides!!!! Had a do on Sat night.....awesome night, awesome buffet, lots of vino, lots of dancing and then to top it off.....me, the Boyf and a garlic bread with cheese and a portion of potato wedges!!!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!! However was bloody fantastic and was straight back on it the day after :)

Life is for living and we all have blips from time to time, the difference is knowing when to get back on it!!!!! Everything crossed for a miracle loss or STS at Thursdays weigh in :) Xxxxc

Back