Omg!!!

yuk!!! how could you? i hate nutty tastes so i've avoided them!! now you tell me there nice!!!!

ha ha ha

I am a big fan of the praline too, but my fav has to be the white chocolate one :) love the S&S bars!

I am a big fan of the praline too, but my fav has to be the white chocolate one :) love the S&S bars!

now if we are talking favs.... then the chocolate wafers mmmmmmmmmmmm to die for. i swear

All the wafers are amazing, just wish they were a little cheaper! I can see me wanting to have them when I am finished with this diet they are so yummy :)

same here :) the price is a little steep but they are lovely

damn I might try one! I think I ordered one... I usually order loads of truffas as I loved them when getting the sample pack

Not tried the wafers yet but have enjoyed the bars so far

I had the chocolate almond and vanilla (I think?!) bar today and it was gorgeous!!!! I said to my friend it's exactly like a Milky Way too haha. They are so small though :(

The thing I've found on S&S compared to other VLCD's is the bars actually taste like chocolate bars and don't have a weird diet bar taste. These are a dream compared to Cambridge bars (which I thought were nice at the time. Weird and salty - yuck!)

Wish I could have more than one a day haha

I had the chocolate almond and vanilla (I think?!) bar today and it was gorgeous!!!! I said to my friend it's exactly like a Milky Way too haha. They are so small though :(

Eugh! I didn't like the almond and vanilla but I love the lemon, praline and truffa ones (put some on my order today!)
I've not tried the maple and fruit one yet or the coconut but I have them here to try.
I should have tried the wafers too shouldn't I?? :sign0007:

Eugh! I didn't like the almond and vanilla but I love the lemon, praline and truffa ones (put some on my order today!)
I've not tried the maple and fruit one yet or the coconut but I have them here to try.

Yes yes yes. I have choc and vanilla (still hate fruity flavours.....that strawberry shake from the sample pack keeps winking at me!) choc are most defo the better of the two and go down so nicely with a brew at the end of the day xxxx

Are you allowed bars from day 1 on the diet?

Yes Jenm but it should be only one a day. As for the wafers - my recommendation would be not to break the seal on that one!! They are too nice, and it's virtually impossible to only have one of the pack and save the other one for later, even employing my Beck techniques! If you've not stepped near them yet, then don't, cause you'll be loving them for sure :)

I haven't tried lemon or praline yet! Or maple! I have them ready to eat sometime this week and I'm really excited, how sad is that haha!!

the wafers dont count as meal replacement though do they? ive not tried any, im trying not to have too many bars as I used to have them last thing before bed but I realised it never broke my association of having something sweet after my tea. (sorry to sound like a bore!)
Im gonna try the praline bar tonight or tomorrow though!

the wafers dont count as meal replacement though do they? ive not tried any, im trying not to have too many bars as I used to have them last thing before bed but I realised it never broke my association of having something sweet after my tea. (sorry to sound like a bore!)
Im gonna try the praline bar tonight or tomorrow though!

They do count along as you take a full RDA multivitamin

Xx

I wouldn't kick any of the bars out of bed. Not tried the wafers but I may just add one to my next order for a special treat!!

Back