Omlettes?

Depends on the size of the pan, size of the eggs and how thick you want it to be I suppose lol.
Personally about 3 or 4 for a standard frying pan size

I always use 3 eggs for my omelettes, but as long as you balance it out with enough SuperFree (if you're doing EE), you can technically use as many as you like.

I usually use 3 eggs, one red onion, one red or yellow pepper, a handful of mushrooms and a handful of cherry tomatoes, plus my HExA of Cheese and a bit of salt and pepper :drool: Lovely!

I use 2, unless I'm making a spanish omlette with new potatoes in which case I use 3 so it's a little thicker to hold the weight.

2 or 3 eggs and 1 tbsp Water (not milk) whisk and add fillings.
Cook the bottom on the cooker then put under a pre-heated grill and watch it fluff up :)

I always use 3 eggs for my omelettes, but as long as you balance it out with enough SuperFree (if you're doing EE), you can technically use as many as you like.

I usually use 3 eggs, one red onion, one red or yellow pepper, a handful of mushrooms and a handful of cherry tomatoes, plus my HExA of Cheese and a bit of salt and pepper :drool: Lovely!

That sounds lovely!! You've made me hungry now and I've got WI at 5!!! lol! xxx

Back