On a mission to eat more SS foods!

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
From now until Thursday Im gonna try to eat 1/3 SS foods - I've been guilty of not doing so in the last few weeks I've been on SW.

So today is day 1, but I think I might of messed up breakfast a little bit already?

Is spaghetti in tomato sauce counted as SS?

This morning so far I've had:
2x eggs
2x wholemeal bread HEX
Spaghetti in tomato sauce
flat mushroom

Anybody want to join me?!?

I'll join! I had a MASSIVE bowl of cherries melon and summer fruits for breakie!

was delicous!

Got a mushroom pepper onion and potato fritta for lunch with baked beans

and for tea a cottage pie with veggies :D

From now until Thursday Im gonna try to eat 1/3 SS foods - I've been guilty of not doing so in the last few weeks I've been on SW.

So today is day 1, but I think I might of messed up breakfast a little bit already?

Is spaghetti in tomato sauce counted as SS?

This morning so far I've had:
2x eggs
2x wholemeal bread HEX
Spaghetti in tomato sauce
flat mushroom

Anybody want to join me?!?

i'll check for ya:D

Thank you! Im not sure whats for lunch yet, maybe a jacket potato with tuna, spring onions and cucumber and some fruit afterwards. Spag bol for tea tonight, fav SW meal!

I have baked beans in aswell, I just fanced spaghetti lol

Thank you! Im not sure whats for lunch yet, maybe a jacket potato with tuna, spring onions and cucumber and some fruit afterwards. Spag bol for tea tonight, fav SW meal!

I have baked beans in aswell, I just fanced spaghetti lol

Omg spag bol is my fave meal ever!!!! especially left overs!! tis yummy on hexb toast with hexa cheese! or on a jackets spud!!! or turned into a bake!! i'm getting hungry thinking bout it!!

I have decided this too, wasn't eating enough of it. This morning I had 2 quorn sausages, 2 slices of ww toast, 1 egg and baked beans. No idea what is for lunch yet.

Are you trying to do 1/3 superFREE or superSPEED foods? Lots of the superfree are also superspeed, but some superspeed is not superfree, iyswim? Eg Baked beans are superspeed (ss) but not superfree...

Are you trying to do 1/3 superFREE or superSPEED foods? Lots of the superfree are also superspeed, but some superspeed is not superfree, iyswim? Eg Baked beans are superspeed (ss) but not superfree...

Yes was going to mention they under free food in the book and SS for superspeed but not superfree.

Well ive decided i need to do this as well but have more veg and less fruit, im trying different ways to see if make any help on weight loss for me.

Had eggs, mushrooms loads big ones, tomatos, speghitti tomato sauce with bacon

dinner not sure yet what im having im still full up from brekkie

tea is speg bolo with loads of peppers, mushrooms and onions

Yes I thought that superfree foods were foods that were free on both green and red, and that SW have recently changed tack saying that now it's basically just your fruit and veg (rather than Quorn, eggs, tofu etc) because they say it will boost more effective weight loss!

I need to do more of this too! But I worry that it may make me eat even more... For example, if I have a sandwich without salad ingredients, I would feel that I would have to have a salad on the side even though I would usually be satisifed by just the sandwich until my next meal. I am probably not explaining myself very well, but in some situations it will make me eat extra when I don't need to add to my 5 a day (if you see what I mean).

I make no sense at all!!!!!!!

I don't really get the whole superfree/superspeed thing, hopefully someone will help me out!

I know whats 'free' but not whats superfree/superspeed. I want to eat more of the really good things.

I had a yoghurt and apple mid-morning, and for lunch a spud with tuna, fromage frais and lots of cucumber and spring onions

ok so ignore the super bit for a second

superfree: means they are really free mainly fruit and veg.

Superspeed means they speed you weight loss because they are very filling.

Right - See my SWC didnt say much beyond - do EE because you can mix red and green.

So in the booklet make 1/3 of my plate either S/SS?

So take tonight for example I make spag bol with LOADS of veg, can that be my 1/3 S/SS? Or do I need to have extra veg on top of that?

If you make spag bol with loads of veg, then that will count as your 1/3 plate of superFREE foods. Super SPEED foods aren't necessarily superfree, (or even free on some plans) but will speed up your weighloss as they are more filling.

If you're doing EE, it's the superFREE foods you need to be doing 1/3 of a plate of :)

Back