On A Mission

Yup, I must be in ketosis... energy levels are up, mood is good and I've managed two long-enough walks (5k each) today and my Pilates class and I feel great. Hungry tum now background presence rather than dominant gnawing pain. But this diet is all-consuming in the fact that I'm aware of it all the time. And the odd moments I'm not, I then freak out that I might faulter. Does anyone else feel like this?

Hello world! So, in good news, another 'unofficial' pound down (hurray!). I went to the gym this morning and got battered by my trainer. I'm still recoiling from it! I could do everything, but it just took SO much effort. Still, I don't want to end up with weight loss and no actual change to my body mass, so it was worth the 40 mins of horrors. Let's hope the next two days go quickly to my first weigh-in on Wednesday morning...

Hope everyone else got through the weekend with steely resolve and are ready for the week ahead!

I have decided that Lipotrim is SO much easier at weekends when time is your own and things move at a less frantic pace. Trying to do this diet in work is a disaster - stress, sugar cravings (which I'm convinced are phantom ones at this stage), too much coffee (which I'm rapidly going off) and having to serupticiously make & drink shakes to avoid prying eyes and a gazillion judgemental questions... Agh! It's a quarter to four now, and I still haven't been able to sneak away and have my 'lunch'. No wonder I usually end up caving and eating utter rubbish when at my desk. I absolutely will not give in though. This job has to be done and if I don't learn how to work healthy eating into my working week, I'll only go and put the whole load of lost weight back on again in an instant (again).

As you can tell, I'm feeling very frustrated. And gnawingly hungry.

Day 6 done and dusted. Off to bed after a Pilates class to calm me down... feeling far more zen and relaxed now. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight. Does anyone else find that it's hard to sleep in Ketosis? I seem to sleep lighter, and wake earlier...

Night night!

Good morning! It's a sunny day, my energy levels aren't too bad, I've been to the gym and got my first litre of water under way... About to start groundhog day in Lipotrim Land. :rolleyes:

Nothing much to report today except... tomorrow is WEIGH DAY... Bring it on! Had my daily scales peek and I'm down 3/4 pound today. things are defo slowing down, so from tomorrow I really am going to have to try not to weigh or I'll just make myself crazy.

I'm going to make myself INCREDIBLY busy today so the time flies...

I hate to be a misery, but I'm feeling low tonight. Not hungry (besides the numb nagging feeling), nor tempted to break this, but I feel sapped of energy, empty, nervous and edgy. I could barely manage to walk the dog this evening and had no enthusiasm. Little things are getting on top of me. Hopefully this will go tomorrow....

hey chin up;) think of all the good work you are doing, even if not on a diet one would feel exactly how you do, this is jut part of life hun, when u wake tomm jump out of bed and fight the day ;-)

johnj... thanks for your kind words, and for you the chin is going up, up, up! And will continue to fight. I'm finding it tough right now though. But I got a reward this morning... lost precisely a stone on my first weigh-in. Which is great. If only I had the energy to do a few victory cartwheels!!!
:D

Wow, 14lbs loss is fab. I know you're finding it tough today but keep going. It will be so worth it when you can slip into those summer clothes & enjoy the warm weather. Reading your diary has really given me the kick I need to stick to my first day on Lipotrim.

TJ x

Thanks Wobble! Jeez, what a long day! I've been up since super-early, and have had to go on a bit of a road trip for work. About to head out on a business dinner. I will not be sitting with a glass of water in front of me for the duration - life is WAY too short for that, but I will just have green veg & white protein of some sort and call it quits at that. Back to the shakes tomorrow.

go enjoy , but be disciplined ..... one has to try not to give a treat as food , we all have to eat at certain stages during the diet ,
ur doin might fair play well done and enjoy the dinner ;-)

So, I'm in from dinner. I had grilled prawns and green beans... Oh, and a bit of pepper. And water. It was fine. I don't feel nastily full or bloated or anything, nor do I feel like I've had anything particularly delicious that I want more and more of. Hopefully limited damage. And I avoided wine/bread/puddings etc.

Night night all!

Back from the work trip... it's been a really busy past couple of days... now to... exhale!

Not hungry at all, so thus still in ketosis, so last night's dinner hasn't, hopefully, hindered progress too much. And resolve remains steely. Let's hope the weekend passes now without too much hassle. The weakness thing annoys me though. Like everyone here I lead a really busy life and while it's tough sticking to the shakes, it's even tougher when you feel like crap because of it. But I have to remember the end goal! :eek:

Happy Friday! Thank goodness, it's time to have a bit of breathing time now after a busy week. Phew. And in good news, I'm another pound down since Wednesday morning. (Memo to self - stop with the daily weighing! It's going to slow down and then it won't be half as motivating!!!). But I'm beginning to feel the benefits of this diet and clothes are fitting a bit better. There's a fair bit to go though! Still haven't braved the flapjack Bubz, but it will happen. I think. :eek:

I have found it takes 2 pretty strong espressos and a litre of water to get me moving in the morning... is that the same with everyone else?

I definately hear you about the coffee. I dont drink coffee but have a feeling like I need one each morning... once I'm up and ready though I have tonnes more energy though!

That's exactly it Kayroo... "Up and ready", it conjours up images of my morning... it takes much longer to get "up and ready" on Lipotrim, and that's before I hit the shower. But once I've got myself together, it's grand. Well, most of the time anyway!

And staying busy, while it's a massive drain on energy, and means I fall in through the door in the evening in a heap, makes time pass much quicker and the need/want/desire/temptation to eat less.

at 6am not even coffee can wake me, jumu into shower and the car just finds its way to work.
i act only have 2 cups coffee a day now, used to be nearly 10 before ;-)
deleghted u lost another pound well done u

That's good work John. I've given up coffee a few times, but in total honesty, I found it harder to keep away from than sugar! It's not as much the taste as the ritual of making it, the smell etc... And right now, it's about the only thing we ARE allowed on plan, so I have about 4 or 5 a day.

It has to be said, I don't think I've ever been cleaner, what with all the showers and baths to keep me occupied and out of the kitchen.

I'm going to a big do next weekend (the motivating force for getting me on to Lipotrim) and I went for a tentative look in the shops today for something new to wear. Big mistake. But I remain optimistic.... A lot can happen in a week, can't it??? :eek:

OMG, I'm actually in shock this morning. I woke up feeling so, so *empty*... I had to jump on the scales (I know, I know, and I WILL stop doing so if at all possible), to find I'm two pounds down in a day. Can't believe it after all the luck I had in week one. I'm not sure what I put it down to. I did half an hour in the gym yesterday, two doggie walks and the aforementioned non-fruitful shopping trip around town, so perhaps the activity is keeping my metabolism going. Anyhow, I won't question it, I'll just be delighted. That's 3 lbs since Wednesday's weigh-in. I raise my (first) morning espresso to that!

Hope everyone is feeling well and positive!

Back