On A Mission

Good morning world! So today has arrived... the day that spurred me in to lipotrim action at the start of this diary. I'm just over a stone and a half down and am in a fitted size 12 dress for the day. That's almost 2 dress sizes down where I started. I really don't want to go mental today so my aim is to avoid sugar. Whatever else, I can kind of tolerate, although I would rather not have any white carbs either. Anyhow, I'm trying not to obsess about it (ha!), and focus on all the other great things today will bring. And if all else fails, I have a clear week next week to regroup.

By the way... what with mini-refeed and this big day out, my aim for the week ahead is to lose just one pound. If I did that, it means I've stayed on the straight an narrow. Good to have goals going in to the weekend!

Hello world! I'm back. The weekend was brilliant. I was okay - could've been better, could've been worse. Stayed off the sugar and am back on track today.

Nbignell - two weeks.

Still trying to decide on my way forward. I have a clear 10 days now before my next big social commitments (a weekend away) so I think I might just keep on doing what I'm doing for the time being, see where I am come Thursday, July 11th, and reassess after that.

So, deep breath, and off we go....!

Yesterday went fine, managed a good gym session and pilates so feel good and strong today. Did another trip to the gym this morning while my energies are up. I know I'm going to start flagging again soon. Very little to report. Water, coffee, water, coffee.....

Chin up!hava little rest :)

I'm still alive.... Got lost in the wilderness a bit, but now, hopefully, I'm back on track... Have a new deadline/goal to work towards....

Good luck, girl:) Keep going you are doing well. Take just one day at the time and its gona work:) You have good results already.

Back