On board again :)

machairs

After successfully losing weight on SW a number of years ago, I lapsed back into my old eating patterns and gained all and more. A brief foray with 5:2 did return me back to a slimmer version but I did the usual and lapsed. More recently I returned to 5:2 with very limited success (willpower) but it triggered off fairly horrific migraines which confirmed to me that I do need to eat regularly to avoid them. That's when I remembered SW!

I have approximately 3 stone to lose. I've got the typical middle aged spread round my tummy as well! I'm not joining an organised SW class/group as I can't afford it nor have I the time. I will buy the SW magazine today though to give me another area of inspiration.

Happy to buddy up with someone who might be the same age or weight.

I'm 45, a mum of 4 and work full-time. I live in Inverness, Scotland.

Hello everyone, hope your all enjoying the beautiful day. I'm a member of slimming world, but have a horrible health condition so am going to do it on line from home.....if I can work out were the joining bit is.

I'm going to zante next week does anyone know if slimming world is known over there? We're going to a small family run place, the owners are lovely and very approachable and want to try and stay on plan as much as possible, hence wondered if it was done there as it'll make easier. Hope one of you lovely people can help. Thank you xxxx

Back