On my 3rd week

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Im not seeing any difference in my clothes getting baggy!
I know im losing on my middle coz when i look down i can see my boobs not my belly..lol.
But i just so want clothes to start falliing offf meeeeeeeeee

i thought exactly the same when i was in my 3rd week but other people could tell - it was just me who couldn't! keep going keep going keep going!

how are the teeth? x x

Teeheee Lynn you win no prizes for patience :rotflmao:

It will happen so suddenly that you may end up in the street with your skirt round you ankles.... :D

Teeheee Lynn you win no prizes for patience :rotflmao:

It will happen so suddenly that you may end up in the street with your skirt round you ankles.... :D

I did once! When we were in California, we were in San Francisco at Fishermans Wharf and we were crossing the street and I felt ::::whooosh::::: and me jeans were down under my bum and heading to the ground! I caught them at mid thigh length and fortunately had a tunic on! We headed to a bathroom quick like nad hubby had to give me his belt!! :D

It was a GREAT feeling!! :)

xx

Yep - it will suddenly happen - do not despair! It all starts getting very expensive once it starts! And as for clothes falling down - I have flashed about 8 people when my jeans slipped down... and given many more glimpses of a rather lovely builder's bum... it's all good. Frankly, I am pretty proud! Hahahahaha!

Oooh... let us know how you get on with the DVD. I have fitness DVDs coming out of my... errr... yeah... So would be good to know if it's any good - firm bum and legs is definitely what I'm going for!

I did once! When we were in California, we were in San Francisco at Fishermans Wharf and we were crossing the street and I felt ::::whooosh::::: and me jeans were down under my bum and heading to the ground! I caught them at mid thigh length and fortunately had a tunic on! We headed to a bathroom quick like nad hubby had to give me his belt!! :D

xx

I know that feeling!! A few years back, I lost 5 stone on SW. And my friends and I went to see Take That (stop the laughter now, I was having a girlie moment) on their comeback tour. I was in a rush to get ready and I put my baggy jeans on without a belt. BIG mistake!

After the concert, my freinds and I had to dash across the road to prevent death by Punto. I got half way up the bank on the other side of the road and fa-da, jeans around knees. The WHOLE ROAD saw my Spongebob Squarepants pants!!!!

Oh the shame!! But it was shame that made me smile like a child!!! :D

B x

PS: I have promised my friends that this time, I will always were "proper" pants with baggy jeans!!!

I went into the shop yesterday and my husband and daughter were laughing at me, wasn't until I got back into the car they told me they could see my bum crack - and I'm not a builder. Had to buy a 14 today.... getting nearer to that 12 and I'm only in week 3 yay

I know that feeling!! A few years back, I lost 5 stone on SW. And my friends and I went to see Take That (stop the laughter now, I was having a girlie moment) on their comeback tour. I was in a rush to get ready and I put my baggy jeans on without a belt. BIG mistake!

After the concert, my freinds and I had to dash across the road to prevent death by Punto. I got half way up the bank on the other side of the road and fa-da, jeans around knees. The WHOLE ROAD saw my Spongebob Squarepants pants!!!!

Oh the shame!! But it was shame that made me smile like a child!!! :D

B x

PS: I have promised my friends that this time, I will always were "proper" pants with baggy jeans!!!

lmao - my best friend is going to burn my baggy jeans on the bonfire on 5th Nov - she told me i ever wear them again she's going to disown me so i handed them over!

xx

I can SO imagine that *giggle*

Back