on my way, but..

x.squiggy.x

2 weeks on the new plan and i have lost 7 pounds!! im so pleased!!

Im on 30pp a day, but after entering my weight loss online it now tells me i should be on 29pp. Should my leader have told me this? i now am not to sure which to go with?

Thanks x

I'm not entirely sure what it is that makes your pp allowance go down now because I lost 4.5lb last week but didn't break a stone or half stone marker and esource put my points down 1. I'd personally go with esource.

go with the online as it's more accurate. Your leader might not have realised because with all the confusion of weighting you, giving you all the material, congratulating you for your fantastic loss and etc. I would advise you to talk to your leader though, you should have her phone number on your meeting's card. Talk to her and tell her that you should now be on 29pp and ask for her advice! :)

yes please do :) she's only human after all :)

and keep on using 29pp per day :) you know you can't go any lower, so from now on, it's fine :)

Can I ask if you are a leader? I have read your posts and you do give out a lot of good advice! You have really good knowledge of it all!

Can I ask if you are a leader? I have read your posts and you do give out a lot of good advice! You have really good knowledge of it all!

I wish I was... I'm a helper at meetings and now I weight people with my leader, and I have successfully lost 71 lbs this time round with ww and in total 85.5 lbs with weight watchers in just over 5 years in total (with 2 years *hum* holiday in between :D)

I did apply to become a leader and was contacted, but the AM decided that I was too busy to be a leader because I could only host meetings in the week end, as my bf would have been able to give me a lift with all the ww stuff! So I need to wait that I get a house so I can have my own car and host meetings during the week... :(

thanks anyway! :) I'm a leader at heart :D

thanks hun xx

Back