On the path to starting SW

Hi Everyone.
Ive been doing Cd for 6 weeks and lost 24lbs (still got 53lbs to lose) but finding it to restricting so have decided to start Sw but i have 3 weeks of CD left so instead of wasting it ive decided to take a few weeks switching over. Today i will have my 3 cd shakes and a sw red dinner (turkey steak and salad) i will do this for a week then the following week drop a shake and add an extra red meal etc etc until ive used all my Cd and fully on Sw, im hoping by doing it this way i wont gain to much in the 1st few weeks too.
Ive done SW before but wanted quick results, but now feel ready for slow and steady, my sister has just reached goal on SW so i know it can be done.
I hope there is room for 1 more in your group.
:):):)

Always room for one more... good luck :D and welcome

Welcome and good luck. well done on your weightloss so far .

good luck & welcome xxxx

1 week on

well its been a week and im happy to report i lost 3 pounds, which im happy with considering im still 1/2 on cambridge, i will be dropping another CD shake this week and adding another SW meal so fingers crossed i will still lose.
its been great being able to have a meal every day so having 2 this week is going to be amazing only another week or 2 and ill be fully on SW :) happy happy happy.

Well done on the swithcing over process and i hope you're enoying sw! xx

Back